Author Topic: [RELEASE] 3rd person view  (Read 2040 times)

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
[RELEASE] 3rd person view
« on: December 23, 2006, 08:39:17 pm »
Ok, after a long time playing vc and editing files (cbf) I made my first trainer with a little help from my friends Marecek and G-spot and the excelent tutorials from Subsky and Solid Snake.
It's a 3rd person view, just like when you drive a car of boat, you can see yourself from behind. It's hard to play like that but it's nice for making movies/screenies :D
To use open trainer, start game (or the other way around), press , (comma) for 3rd person view and . (point) to return to normal view.
This only writes a value in memory and does not freeze anything so this should never be detected.
When you die or move on to the next map the effect is gone and you have to press the hotkey again, anoying maybe but this way it stays undected. And since this is a natural game state (when you drive a car of boat) even a new hradba (never going to happen) wouldn't detect it.

here is the link: http://tkc-community.net/Main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=133&ttitle=3rd_Person_View#dldetails

Here is a screenshot:

(gay colors and walking on water not included :D)

Hope you enjoy,
LazyPig

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] 3rd person view
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 10:06:08 pm »
Hey lazy your first trainer is nice work :D
+1 :D

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 11:27:11 pm »
Oh,thanks Lazy very nice work +1

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 11:45:13 pm »
"speachless"

+1

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 03:14:19 am »
Nice work man. ;)
Now that's a real 3rd person mode! :D

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 08:10:23 am »
Wow, that's really- really good work Lazypig! 

FInally,, a *true* 3rd person viewer- undetected!

I actually spent a few hours trying to get this damn thing to work with Solid Snake; by toggling the console commands etc.

I'm very interested to know how you did it- could you please explain it?    :)

Subsky

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 09:52:50 am »
Wow, that's really- really good work Lazypig! 

FInally,, a *true* 3rd person viewer- undetected!

I actually spent a few hours trying to get this damn thing to work with Solid Snake; by toggling the console commands etc.

I'm very interested to know how you did it- could you please explain it?    :)

Subsky
Well, like I said I didn't have a lot of experience with tsearch so I wanted to keep it simple and tried to find a gamestate that was allready there. 3rd person is a gamestate that is allready in the game but only when you drive a car or boat (yeah you can do that in vc :D). If you are in one of these vehicles and press jump button you'll be in 3rd person view.
If you crash the car or simply step out of the boat it stays in 3rd person.
Now the difference in mem was easy to find but I couldn't get the thing in the autohack window but luckily tmk is flexible enough that it accepts the adress and value and makes it's own poke codes.
I know it sounds like a fortune cookie but sometimes happyness can be found in the simplest things :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:00:29 am by LazyPig »

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 12:07:05 pm »
Mint +1

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 07:08:07 pm »
 Yeah i played a few maps with Agu, they loved that 3rd person crap on some pirate type map. Good work mate funny concept good result.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 08:49:22 pm »
As Solid Snake and I were discussing- 3rd person isn't really a 'cheat' as such (doesn't exactly give you an advantage over everyone else), but it has definately prolonged the VC experience for some including myself.  Sure, it changes the way the developers intended for the game to be played; but it does so in a harmless, unnoticable (to everyone else) way that will no effect anyone else.  It's a hack that I'm finding extremely hard to categorize- perhaps the name 'unlocked feature'?

It would be really nice to be able to 'lock' the viewing angles (yaw + pitch + roll) to their default, straight ahead state, and then be able to use a red dot to control the player more accurately in this view.  If you're looking for something to do Lazypig- try finding and locking the values that correspond to the mouse movement when you're looking straight ahead.

Even if you don't have much luck- finding these kinds of addresses/values allows you make even cooler things like aimbots :D.

Subsky

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:06 am »
3rd person view changes the way the game is played, and the way you look at it (like subsky said), i have been knifing with it all day today, lol. its alot of fun.

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 04:58:14 am »
Yeah Subsky, you're right it is very hard to play because it's so hard to aim. Even when you play with a aimbot it works strange because of the changed point of view, if we could lock that to original values it would be perfect. So back to the drawing table I guess... Well at least I have something usefull to do the next couple of days :D
In the meanwhile use it like solid does to knife people or to make screenshots and movies with yourself in it.
Thank you all for your replies and I keep you posted,
LazyPig

The Omen

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 04:56:03 am »
Nice done, Lazy! I love 3rd Person View! Thanks for this release.  :P

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 05:50:14 pm »
very nice lazyPig  :lol:
nice for making screenies  :D

+1

b00n :lol:

edit: my aimbot works too not :(

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 08:00:18 pm by b00n »

The Omen

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 07:20:58 pm »
Yeah very nice to make movies and screenshots! But fu*king hard to know were you shot and were to aim! :P hehe.. I love it! Try make one for VC2 too(Detected or not, just make one so we can take screens and make movies there too), that would be awsome! i think that 3rd Person RELEASE by Lazy is my favor cheat ever! Beats underground and all that shit! :D

Anyways, Lazy! KING!!!