Author Topic: [RELEASE] Zcordlocker  (Read 1493 times)

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
[RELEASE] Zcordlocker
« on: December 09, 2006, 02:19:44 am »
Hey guys,

I've been working on this for a while, but I didn't really get the code cave right.
Gladly, Subsky helped me a bit and it's working fine now.
I managed to create a 'Z-cord changer and locker' that moves other people in public hradba servers and isn't detected. (apart from #138)

I will not be releasing this here though, because I think it will ruin the game.
Only to some people I trust, because we've all seen what has happened to some of Subsky's fabulous hacks.

What I will release is one detected version of this cheat. It works a little different and more complex, but the result is the same:
If used correctly you will be able to play in non-hradba servers, while teleporting all the people to a high Z-cord, so that you can shoot them down very easily.

Here's the link (detected one:)

http://tkc-community.net/Main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=128

(Thanks for putting in download section admins)

Have fun! Enjoy!
And please post comments!

Really want to thank Subsky for helping me once again! :D
and Marecek thanks for helping me try-out. :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 10:03:59 pm by g-spot »

MonkeyAll3n

Re: [RELEASE] Zcordlocker
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 02:30:22 am »
GW Dude. Keep it up  :D. +1.

[TKC] AppleSinclair  :mrgreen:

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 02:47:03 am »
It's great!!! It's just like playing duckhunt :D +1

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 03:53:11 am »
really nice I love this cheat :D :D +1

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 05:51:32 pm »
It?s NICE +1  :icon_thumbsup

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 07:55:17 pm »
very nice work, does it only work in unprotected servers? because when i tried to use it in protected it game me an instant 128 detection (hook) or something like that, +1.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 08:27:08 pm »
very nice work, does it only work in unprotected servers? because when i tried to use it in protected it game me an instant 128 detection (hook) or something like that, +1.

You shouldn't get #128- thats game engine is hooked; which is detected whenever the IMPORT/EXPORT function addresses (of the games engine .DLL's) are hooked.  More like #148 and #149- which is superjump detection (serverside AFAIK).

Subsky

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 09:54:22 pm »

I don't know what it's detected for, all I know is that this one is detected. I thought it was for #148 yes. In this version, when you try to lock other people's Zcord, you first rise up too, and that part is detected.

I also created (with great thanks to Subsky) an (apart from #138) undetected version.
It also contains more different heights: not only 20 and 40.
But I won't release that one for public.
However, if you're interested in that one, you should pm me, I'll give it to some people I trust, but it will not be public.

G-spot.

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 07:52:36 pm »
 :lol: very nice cheat  :lol:

i need undetected  :)

b00n :lol:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:50:09 pm by b00n »

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 08:01:29 pm »
I want girlfriend

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 08:50:48 pm »
:lol: very nice cheat  :lol:

i want undetected  :)

b00n :lol:
You can`t always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes, you might find
You get what you need...   ahhhhhhh, yeah.....

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 10:06:53 pm »
I know I have done this Enemy Z Coordinate Displacing thing before- it was completely undetected, (#138) aside and it worked like a bloody charm!

When I tried to re-do it last time (you were on MSN) they just appeared to keep falling down- and I can not understand why wtf?!... I'm missing something (I did last time) and I just can not seem to put my damn finger on it.  :x

I'll have another look at my teleportThemPlz code-cave, which displaces other characters at certain (relative) x and y co-ordinates; it's all there for the z... I just need to do the brainwork (which has been severely lacking lately lol).

Subsky

P.S.

That said- if it's cool with you- could I grab your 'no damage on fall' pokes?  They'd be great to use for my ZCoordLocker feature in walk through walls- because it currently uses superjump (with 0 acceleration- although dodgy) to do the same thing (in a rather ugly way).  As you know- when you try to lock the Z co-ordinate in the game you float- loose health and eventually die (if the surface you hover over is far from the ground).

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 11:50:24 pm »
I know I have done this Enemy Z Coordinate Displacing thing before- it was completely undetected, (#138) aside and it worked like a bloody charm!

When I tried to re-do it last time (you were on MSN) they just appeared to keep falling down- and I can not understand why wtf?!... I'm missing something (I did last time) and I just can not seem to put my damn finger on it.  :x

I'll have another look at my teleportThemPlz code-cave, which displaces other characters at certain (relative) x and y co-ordinates; it's all there for the z... I just need to do the brainwork (which has been severely lacking lately lol).

Subsky

P.S.

That said- if it's cool with you- could I grab your 'no damage on fall' pokes?  They'd be great to use for my ZCoordLocker feature in walk through walls- because it currently uses superjump (with 0 acceleration- although dodgy) to do the same thing (in a rather ugly way).  As you know- when you try to lock the Z co-ordinate in the game you float- loose health and eventually die (if the surface you hover over is far from the ground).

But you already fixed mine! The fixed one was also undetected, apart from #138.
I've got like 2 versions, this is the detected one (didn't want to release the undetected one).
I'll send you over at msn, works fine thanks to you! :D

And of course you can use them. There was no need to even ask. ;)
Thanks again for helping me.