Author Topic: keys...  (Read 2535 times)

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: keys...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 12:26:30 am »
Heya Z,
 I really think you guys miss my point, or maybe you dont, who knows. Real life and game life are different, but why would you behave differently in either (I dont mean shooting people) Why be an ass and play in a way that is not allowed by the people which run the game and get yourself banned in the firstplace? Why not open your own place to play the way you want. Doesnt seem to be a hard concept. Maybe I'm just different I dont do or say things from behind a keyboard and monitor than I would in real life to anyones face. People that do annoy me to no end. If you came to my house (in real life) and broke my rules I would remove you in what ever way I felt I needed to. If you came to my server and broke my rules I would remove you in what ever way I felt I needed to. If you tried to get back into my house again I would shoot you. Its not so much the act its the attitude. The same way with gaming or anything else if you have the same attitude I would do what ever it takes to remove you. It is not a good trait online or in real life and I would believe that if you would behave one way in a game you may behave that way in real life because it IS a part of your personality and for some reason you enjoy such behaviour. And honestly if I met some of you in person and because of the way I reason I would do what ever it takes to stop you from being an ass. I am one of those people that believes violence can solve anything. But I am respectful of people and their houses whether in real life or online so my violence is usually not an issue.