Author Topic: hard times for <SCA>  (Read 3699 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: hard times for <SCA>
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 07:21:43 am »
When I f**k round on their server I use -=SeC8=- Kiwifruit as my name LOL I prolly got most of his kills/points for him.

[TKC] AppleSinclair  :mrgreen:

Then you should STOP using his name...it only lends to his "legend and glory".
As it is his personal skills as a player are basically ZIP....the guy can't even make it to a 2/1 kill/death ratio.

Besides pissing him off just makes him ban more people without good cause which is the real issue.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 10:08:26 am »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:40:31 am by [TKC] AppleSinclair »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 10:15:53 am »
When I f**k round on their server I use -=SeC8=- Kiwifruit as my name LOL I prolly got most of his kills/points for him.

As it is his personal skills as a player are basically ZIP....the guy can't even make it to a 2/1 kill/death ratio.

Besides pissing him off just makes him ban more people without good cause which is the real issue.

Meh, I couldn't care less it makes me laugh. Read this: http://forum.scassassins.com/viewtopic.php?t=2387

He has no clue, the points counter or k/d ratio counter isn't recorded on what your ping/ip/userid is, it is recorded depending on what your playername is.

Now he is starting to cry because he knows I DID get all those points for him...."oh noes I'm not as good as I thought I was oh noes."

Read it and I need to commint about this:
Quote:

Umm, I thought Z was reasonably intelligent, my last hope for TKC seems lost. Just to show up another lie:

3 -=SeC8=-Kiwifruit 20180 9991 760 2.02 and that is after playing for 20180 kills and 760 flags in SCA server.

That looks a lot like another lie

Sorry Kiwi when I posted I was THINKING about Marine.
Forgive an old man for his mind slipping.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

K@O$

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 10:31:14 am »
once again. people coming to a conclution without being in the server at the time of the crash

1. a player called "server crasher" enters

2. he then says "look out guys" i'm crashing this server

3. server crashes, but an online admin grabs his ip before it goes down

4. it gets reported

is that simple for you to understand

using other players name: now thats a joke, i really cant see this happen without an admin taking action immediately. Or maybe you go into our server late at night when were all asleep and use our names.. :shock:

server Locked

Enjoy.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 10:35:41 am »
once again. people coming to a conclution without being in the server at the time of the crash

3. server crashes, but an online admin grabs his ip before it goes down

4. it gets reported

using other players name: now thats a joke, i really cant see this happen without an admin taking action immediately. Or maybe you go into our server late at night when were all asleep and use our names.. :shock:

server Locked

Enjoy.

Man that's just screwed up.
I had the sysop kick Fate out for cuasing all the server crashs 3 years ago and I found the guy who was messing with you befor.
Sorry I can't do more for you about that type of thing.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 10:49:56 am »
 Im sure if someone wanted to play the lame ass game in any locked server he/she would just make a password cracker as the symbols arent to many for vc. ( just thought to myself..who would waste their time doing this...then it hit me the goddamn tools who still play the walkn game, admins should allow a mod to fix the freakn run speed in game is SHOCKINGLY slow.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 10:59:38 am by n00bly »
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 10:50:20 am »
LAWL i just read it but "Kiwifruit" can't do admin position on the forum properlly i mean its obvious isn't it!

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 10:52:53 am »

Wow, so let me get this straight Kaos... Unknown player X comes into <SCA> server- goes hi, admins-  My real name is XYZ and I am about to crash your server!  I'm drawing extra attention to myself so you can easily catch me :).

server Locked

Enjoy.

Well- I'm not sure about the others here, but I know I sure as hell will enjoy it knowing I did get to your clan so much as they had to lock down their server 100% from the public.  Let that be a lesson learnt to people like Marine and Kiwi-fruit who try to eliminate all competition in an attempt to bignote themselves.

With the server locked- you'll struggle to fill a server with everyone in it... but Marine and Kiwi-fruit's dream has finally come true- two big fishes in a tiny pond!

I honestly don't know what's worse, banning players that outperform you- or <SCA> admins with anon names using hacks in game to 'catch' the so called real hackers.  Talk about putting a spin on the words 'unfair advantage', eh?

Subsky
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 11:02:59 am by Subsky »

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2006, 07:20:16 am »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:40:56 am by [TKC] AppleSinclair »

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 02:38:15 pm »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:41:15 am by [TKC] AppleSinclair »

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 03:09:12 pm »
when i join SCA i type in console 'listadmins' i see the admins is that server...
i destroy the game the server and they can ban me.... and the next day i'm unbanned  :lol:

b00n
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:52:37 pm by b00n »

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 03:23:09 pm »
Lol, now they're anniliating the only fish left in their small pond...

A trigger happy admin (at fault) bans an innocent player- the innocent player draws this to the admins attention; the admin rudely tells him to 'face the facts' and settle down.

Who else but ckcjob Kiwi-fruit...

I'm so glad they're getting what they deserve.

Subsky

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 05:37:29 pm »
when i join SCA i type in console 'listadmins' i see the admins is that server...
i destroy the game and crash the server and they can ban me.... and the next day i'm unbanned  :lol:

b00n

Hey if you are in fact crashing servers....you do not belong here on TKC.
Use the forums SEARCH function to see TKC's position on server crashing.

I sure hope you do not end up being another *AUS* Fate (aka TKC-Darkbyte,aka Gathering of Admin N000b,aka Mr. Andrew Killham of AU) becuase TKC had to ban his ass three years ago for that same shit long befor he was made a Mod on Pterodon.

If you are honestly saying here in public your crashing servers...I don't give a rats ass what the rest of Staff here thinks,I will ban you without a Staff vote even if the sysop removes my own account for doing so. :evil:

Z

PS: I have reported you to the Mod of this section and I hope he deals with you and gets this sorted out. Perhaps it was only a BS statement you made...but if it was true I would rat you out tho the people who own the server and any law agency in power. I take a very dim veiw of anyone who might bring troubled to this website.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:17:25 pm by ZOldDude »

b00n

• Insane Joker
  • pb,hackshield,vac sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 06:54:29 pm »
i destroy the game the server and they can ban me.... and the next day i'm unbanned  :lol:

b00n

Hey if you are in fact crashing servers....you do not belong here on TKC.
Use the forums SEARCH function to see TKC's position on server crashing.

I sure hope you do not end up being another *AUS* Fate (aka TKC-Darkbyte,aka Gathering of Admin N000b,aka Mr. Andrew Killham of AU) becuase TKC had to ban his ass three years ago for that same shit long befor he was made a Mod on Pterodon.

If you are honestly saying here in public your crashing servers...I don't give a rats ass what the rest of Staff here thinks,I will ban you without a Staff vote even if the sysop removes my own account for doing so. :evil:

Z

PS: I have reported you to the Mod of this section and I hope he deals with you and gets this sorted out. Perhaps it was only a BS statement you made...but if it was true I would rat you out tho the people who own the server and any law agency in power. I take a very dim veiw of anyone who might bring troubled to this website.

i've dont crash the server but i was make the people mad, and i pwnt SCA

b00n
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 07:07:40 pm by b00n »

newcheater

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 07:44:19 pm »
just a thing..1st time i cheated in their server...just some ip ban...my 1st post about them...and they lock the server cause of this post? how much of pissing work u here at tkc did against em? i'm happy with that! they only cheats excusing themselves saying "we use this cheat to discover real cheaters"....and who control them? SCA= sucking cock amazingly? they also are soo noob they probably can't modify any cbf...looks like they only leeched vchook 4.1...even an admin under fake-name banned me and he was cheating...listen...
the episode: i'm using vchook, i simply camp behind an an agled/forbidden point in osgliath city...i can see him running like hell (he doesn't look at anyone of his teamfriends...goood eyes...let's suppose this)...he continues to run...just can see to him changing from m16 to knife...come to me and knifes me! i was no firing, moving, doing anything! i say "m8 u are cheating! how could u know i was there?"...he says "i heard u"..."u heard me from 3 kilometers when i was not moving at all?"....U HAVE BE BANNED FOR 0 HOURS

bahhhhhh