Author Topic: Vietcong  (Read 1415 times)

$3R!N63

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Vietcong
« on: November 17, 2006, 12:47:15 pm »
Hey guys,

SCA have started a division where they go back to vc 1.01 and bring back people for 1.60.

I think VC should be kept quite of hacking for a while.

Just until there are more clans more l337 players and more just general players on it.

That way all the people that care now will have moved on and wouldn't care anymore and it'll be a lot more fun when there is more players to piss off.

I wish to do this to keep it alive.

I don't care much about vc itself but the players having a good time should keep having a good time for a long time.

Maybe by then there will be no SCA password and heaps other servers.

But it's not up to myself to make this, it's up to people out there that are cheating.

Thanks for reading this :)

Thanks for cooperating.

$3R!N63

PS can u change my forum name to $3R!N63 spelt like that too?

Thanks

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
Re: Vietcong
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 01:23:28 pm »
Pfft! piss off
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 01:36:50 pm »
 Actually i bet u came here to get hacks in the first place because people were beating u in game and u thought they must be hackers... omg ill get some. You come here try the freebie ones maybe make something urself, and then ask or advise us of what sca is doing when u wer probably part of the reason why they lock there servers. Most people who make stuff still for vc from here at least couldnt give a shit what goes on we dont go f@ck things up we just like to test and experiment with our sh1t.. me personally i havent played the game in 6 months...oops lied installed to see a cool one.

FINE PRINT: Any offensive material contained in this post is highly intentional and also may or may not be full of alot of actual facts, i just love typing with a head full of painkillers anything u write seems to make sence except for when u reread it hahahaha.. So im not accountable for any of this post and good night seattle.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

newcheater

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 03:53:07 pm »
Actually i bet u came here to get hacks in the first place because people were beating u in game and u thought they must be hackers... omg ill get some. You come here try the freebie ones maybe make something urself, and then ask or advise us of what sca is doing when u wer probably part of the reason why they lock there servers. Most people who make stuff still for vc from here at least couldnt give a shit what goes on we dont go f@ck things up we just like to test and experiment with our sh1t.. me personally i havent played the game in 6 months...oops lied installed to see a cool one.

FINE PRINT: Any offensive material contained in this post is highly intentional and also may or may not be full of alot of actual facts, i just love typing with a head full of painkillers anything u write seems to make sence except for when u reread it hahahaha.. So im not accountable for any of this post and good night seattle.

noobly what u drunk/smoked/sniffed today? even ur subsky logo is out like a balcony! :P

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 03:56:41 pm »
i just love typing with a head full of painkillers anything u write seems to make sence except for when u reread it

I hear you man...and...I fell your pain.

Been there and done that.
When your back goes out on you the world as you know it changes....and does not ask you if it's ok to do so.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 06:13:55 pm »
Thats just paranoid SCA... they'll ban everything that moves; and nothing can/will change that- full stop.

They'll always carry on like little f$#king whingers- reach for the banip command whenever they get owned.

Subsky

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 08:14:09 am »
Meh, you won't stop me from hacking on their server, they are paranoid arrogant F%#KERZ!! I don't give a crap if they lock server or shut it down. The day I quit VC will be the day <SCA> dies.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 10:17:57 pm »
Maybe there's a good reason for them to get back to 1.01. They can't hack 1.60? Rofl  :D
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 12:49:32 am »
At times of the day 50% of all players still use VC rev. 1.00/1.01 and the same with VC2 ...half of the top 4-6 servers are not using the "patch".

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*