Author Topic: Subsky Logo/Banner?  (Read 7414 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Subsky Logo/Banner?
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2006, 10:30:41 pm »
hahah! i found is full of vchook users...still they don't kick or ban me...trying to use cheats with caution, yesterday i only used vchook and i could see them hunting for me looking trough wallls...pfff!

Yes....just like the dead *AUS*/eX clan that Fate ran,they all cheat yet publicly claim they hate cheats.

superlol! today i managed to teletransport/make me invisible/kill sometime...0 deaths-51 kills...they was able too see me...but no one tryed to say "u are a cheater" cause they could'nt do that...just say them u are using a wallhacked fraps recording what they are doing and enjoy their stupidity (3 admins online and none of them kicked or banned me).... :D :D :D

Yeah...Fate used to play the part of "Mr. Anti-cheater" and tell everyone he worked for United Admin and if they found any cheats to send them to HIM and he would have them blocked.
The whole time he and his two-faced clan(s) wer the biggest pack of cheaters in AU...make that the whole world...and they all cheated in ladder contests!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

newcheater

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2006, 10:37:39 pm »
hahah! i found is full of vchook users...still they don't kick or ban me...trying to use cheats with caution, yesterday i only used vchook and i could see them hunting for me looking trough wallls...pfff!

Yes....just like the dead *AUS*/eX clan that Fate ran,they all cheat yet publicly claim they hate cheats.

superlol! today i managed to teletransport/make me invisible/kill sometime...0 deaths-51 kills...they was able too see me...but no one tryed to say "u are a cheater" cause they could'nt do that...just say them u are using a wallhacked fraps recording what they are doing and enjoy their stupidity (3 admins online and none of them kicked or banned me).... :D :D :D

Yeah...Fate used to play the part of "Mr. Anti-cheater" and tell everyone he worked for United Admin and if they found any cheats to send them to HIM and he would have them blocked.
The whole time he and his two-faced clan(s) wer the biggest pack of cheaters in AU...make that the whole world...and they all cheated in ladder contests!

hehe...think i'll continue registering movies when i play on that server and see what happens! :D

p.s. Z! looks like stiil there is someone who hates me and votes -1 everyday...anyway to discover who is him? just to know, not for bat intentions

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2006, 10:44:51 pm »
Probably one of the SCA people....or our good friend Micro.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2006, 11:44:18 pm »
I'll make sure you stay same level then. ;)

Micro

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2006, 08:17:54 am »
Probably one of the SCA people....or our good friend Micro.

? i like newcheater

newcheater

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2006, 11:04:39 am »
I'll make sure you stay same level then. ;)

lol tnx! :wink:

CheAtFreAk

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2007, 04:05:58 am »
subsky hope u like it bro

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81208120@N00/391568338/ 

took a while but i got it