Author Topic: The last real Cowboys!  (Read 4884 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
The last real Cowboys!
« on: November 12, 2006, 02:06:41 am »
Late in the 1800's....
somewhere in the Old West:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW!

EDIT: I found a working copy (May 25,2009)
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/last_real_cowboys/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:35:26 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: The last real Cowboys!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 12:34:38 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 12:39:22 pm »
If the link(s) do not work then use this one:
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/atom_1073

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 01:36:20 pm »
BUMP!

Well after all these months of the game being out and the total lack of support from the Techland assholes.....let this movie tell the story of a game called CoJ and how it died.

R.I.P. CoJ and fuck you Techland!

Z

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 02:42:59 pm »
Techland still sucks ass but please visit the link for the video staring Billy Bob Thortan and use the "contact button" to bitch about the video not running....after all it DOES come up on top in a Google search!
Funny f**king video!

TheMan005

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 03:35:09 am »
You're rather rare on CoJ theses times  :icon_sad2, we would be very glad to pwn you but if you come plz dont use any cheat or other shitty stuff for wimpy and dickless men, just your mouse and your keyboard like true hairy men and unlike some spotty teens hidding behind a comp full of hacks.
Three years of shit, all the best, you're on the good way men.
By the way i'm also on Crysis, CoD4, WoW and CSS, so tell me when u want to get pwned,as soon as you want  :smile, see ya  :icon_cool2

TheMan005

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 03:39:22 am »
(I think you need more skill Z0ldude, the last time i saw you i pwnd u right  :wink2 thought the fact you was cheating like a thick bitch :icon_o_o, excuse me for my vocabulary but it was the case :icon_magician)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 06:21:49 am »
(I think you need more skill Z0ldude, the last time i saw you i pwnd u right  :wink2 thought the fact you was cheating like a thick bitch :icon_o_o, excuse me for my vocabulary but it was the case :icon_magician)
You -never- saw me play -any- game as I never use this posting nic in online games.
Sort of makes you a lier in front of the 1 million or so people who view this forum each day...huh?!

Feeling like a fool yet?
 :icon_laugh

hueycat6

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Rawrzorz.com
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 06:34:36 pm »
You're rather rare on CoJ theses times  :icon_sad2, we would be very glad to pwn you but if you come plz dont use any cheat or other shitty stuff for wimpy and dickless men, just your mouse and your keyboard like true hairy men and unlike some spotty teens hidding behind a comp full of hacks.
Three years of shit, all the best, you're on the good way men.
By the way i'm also on Crysis, CoD4, WoW and CSS, so tell me when u want to get pwned,as soon as you want  :smile, see ya  :icon_cool2

Well atleast the fact that 12 year old dutch kids, with a comp and access to there mommies credit cards is proof democracy is thriving!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 07:33:53 pm »
He is not Dutch...Dutch people don't act like that.
He is French.
As you can tell he must be part of the 50% unemployed who play video games all day while the other 50% go to work to support him.

And some people can't understand why they have massive riots all the time!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26:48 am »
He is not Dutch...Dutch people don't act like that.
He is French.
As you can tell he must be part of the 50% unemployed who play video games all day while the other 50% go to work to support him.

And some people can't understand why they have massive riots all the time!
Dutch people are more civilized :D Gee didn't think French people are that violent? I mean, I never hear about anything that happens in France and IMO no news is good news.. You have to admit tho some of the food they make/made is really good.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 09:47:16 am »
Well perhaps I should not point fingers and all.

Anyhow you really never heard of the week(s) long riots and burning of 100's of parked cars in -many- citys?
Complain to Rupert Murdoch who controls your press ,and the UK/USA press as well.
While your at it tell the old S.O.B. that Z and others are -still- going to vote for Ron Paul anyhow!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 10:15:06 am »
Well perhaps I should not point fingers and all.

Anyhow you really never heard of the week(s) long riots and burning of 100's of parked cars in -many- citys?
Complain to Rupert Murdoch who controls your press ,and the UK/USA press as well.
While your at it tell the old S.O.B. that Z and others are -still- going to vote for Ron Paul anyhow!
Lol nah I didn't hear about the riots. I watch probably 4 or 5 different news channels and didn't hear of it once. Rupert Murdoch is a billionaire lol, I'm sure if he really wanted to he could enslave us all. Or just kill us.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 06:38:49 am »
EDIT: I found a working copy (May 25,2009)
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/last_real_cowboys/