Author Topic: VC2 cd-keys  (Read 1493 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
VC2 cd-keys
« on: November 04, 2006, 12:42:16 pm »
This was in the VC Dev section and I thought it should also be posted here as well.
stopped playing and serving VC2 months ago.
My server was a "cracked server" and could care less if your key was "real".

If you add a "real" key here it will only be added to those others have and be used to make a valid on-line key gen.

Basically you have the same 70+ people playing VC2 as you did a whole year ago when I stopped hosting a no-key-checking-server.....and the 1.00 revision is still the one with the most players (I looked today).

VC2 is ..as I told people before it was for sale...dead in the water.
It has under 100 people playing it world wide even after patches and a few mods....one year after it was published.
Just like Pterodon....it is dead.
In fact it was never alive and nothing anyone does will ever bring life to it.

Everyone has my permision to cut-n-paste this on the Pterodon forums.
In fact I am going to post this in the public section (so post AND link to it).

Z

If anyone wants to donate $9 USD then then TKC will redirect both the Pterodon and Auscong URL to point to TKC for the next few years. After all we have really been the only real source for the past four years anyhow.

Z
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:58:13 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: VC2 cd-keys
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 02:02:41 pm »
Id like to see those reactions.,
Some ''die hard'' pterodon fans there lol

VC2 suffers the same as CoJ for lack of players world wide.

I told them both what was going to happen....just before both official forums banned the Z account.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 02:08:42 pm »
proxy it 
with an lame account name or stuff...

Or better, learn to ddos the forum LOL

Not worth my time.
I had MANY accounts before I even first posted many years ago.

Too many forum Nazis there who delete posts/ban accounts that do not kiss up and support the product 100% and most of the old time testers for Pterodon say the same thing.

They even crap on people who were testers from 4+ years back in the demo until VC2.
I repaired damage that hackers did to their forums ....and got banned for doing so.

Fuck them.
They are a dead company now because they never listened to the testers and the customers and have a bunch of asshats for moderators/staff.

Techland is going down the same path and they too will be out of business soon.
Mark my words...same as I said about Pterodon and Gathering of Developers.

Z
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 02:21:08 pm by ZOldDude »

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 09:34:35 am »
If anyone wants to donate $9 USD then then TKC will redirect both the Pterodon and Auscong URL to point to TKC for the next few years. 

how this is possible?

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:05:24 am »
bando u can buy url's online, and let them forward them to a other site.
u can also enter the name servers of the host in the domain name and u will have a pterodon.com with tkc's site in it.

z i could send u 9 bucks, but i dont really care if pterodon forwards to tkc since no shit is going there anyway, and i dont like vc anymore  :icon_sly

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:18:47 pm »
No matter..Pterodon as a software company is dead but an ex-TKC Mod that was booted from TKC talked them into renewing the URL for a while longer.