Author Topic: news anti-kick/bans  (Read 631 times)

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
news anti-kick/bans
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:57:30 pm »
i was messing with ida pro yesterday, and i found something very interesting...i found offsets and addresses on teamkill ban, idle kick, teamkil kick, and ping kick. if i can use the data from ida pro and write a few code caves and use a packet editor and olly, perhaps we can get somewere in terms bypassing some kicks/bans. has anyone else noticed this in game.dll?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: news anti-kick/bans
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 02:24:05 am »
I know for a fact that with patch 1.60 and HB 206 that it is possible to not be able to be kicked....I have seen a German IP doing it when I was an admin on a large server about 3 months ago.

Name shows up in user list...kick command replys "player not found"
Use player name or player ID and try to get IP # "player not found"

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 02:25:45 am »
that has happend to me today on the stream public server, i tried to kick a teamkiller, but it said player id not found!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 02:33:40 am »
that has happend to me today on the stream public server, i tried to kick a teamkiller, but it said player id not found!

I am not talking about calling a kick vote....I ment trying to do it dirrectly as an admin.

They -may- be related ....or you tryed to call a vote on an admin.

The guy I was talking about was NOT an admin....I was. He showed up in the list but when useing  the admin commant to kick or get his IP it reported to ne "player not found".

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 03:45:51 am »
maybe some of the top tkc developers should get into this, getting an anti-kick,anti-ban cheat would be an achievement for the history books! and perhaps it will work the same way in vc 2!