Author Topic: warp/teleport  (Read 1751 times)

smity

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
warp/teleport
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:08:45 pm »
here is a vid i made using a hack made by Subsky it pulls all the enemy's strate to u, but thay dont sea nuthing lol.

No Offsite Hosting/files/582565/New_Compressed__zipped__Folder.zip.html]link[/url].

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: warp/teleport
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 10:42:00 pm »
here is a vid i made using a hack made by Subsky it pulls all the enemy's strate to u, but thay dont sea nuthing lol.

No Offsite Hosting/files/582565/New_Compressed__zipped__Folder.zip.html]link[/url].

Not following you own rules Smity?
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=4628.0

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

smity

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 03:27:23 am »
lol i new some one would pick up on that but it says ask crossmol or smity i asked smity he said it was ok lol.

na the real reson is i put it on youtube but wen u film ya pc with a cam and then put it on a site that compresses the quality you dont get the best quality.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 08:22:08 am »
Oh right....forgot you use a camcorder to make your movies.
Well if you really,really,really a good boy Santa might bring you a nice BIG hard drive for Chrsitmas!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 08:30:43 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

LazyPig

• Klass Klown
  • Sus scrofa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 08:25:13 am »
Double standards??? Well I guess being a mod must have some advantage :D
Anyway I saw you were using a cam, next time perhaps better to use fraps ( http://www.fraps.com/ ), there is a trial version that says fraps in your movie but only small and much better quality than a cam.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.   (Sir Winston Churchill)

smity

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 09:57:54 am »
I saw you were using a cam, next time perhaps better to use fraps ( http://www.fraps.com/ ), there is a trial version that says fraps in your movie but only small and much better quality than a cam.

lol i have the full version of fraps but vc eat's all my fps because i have a shit cpu and if i use fraps i get that much lag it looks like im playing tetris.

smity

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 09:59:11 am »
Oh right....forgot you use a camcorder to make your movies.
Well if you really,really,really a good boy Santa might bring you a nice BIG hard drive for Chrsitmas!

lol A new pc if the first thing on my list.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 07:35:25 pm »
I recognise that problem, I have 2 pc's and with one of them you see like 2 fps per second.
I would however just turn off nearly all the processes, and open up vc and fraps, and it should be a little playable.
Also pick half screen size, not to much fps in the fraps menu, then it should be possible, even with a shit pc. ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 03:02:11 am »
Warning...braging about to happen!

Coolermaster Stacker with crossflow fan and Silverstone FM-121 exit fan (grill on case removed) for 110 CFM airflow.

DFI Expert motherboard.
Optron 146 overclocked 50% (a full Ghz extra) and cooled with a Thermalright SI-120 with a Silverstone FM-121 110CFM fan.
--Like haveing a Intel running @ 4.38 Ghz...runs 2C above room temps!--
G.Skill DDR500 ram 2x1Gb (also overclocked).
7900GT...yeh overclocked.
--All overclocks still @ stock volts becuse of PSU--
PC Powercooling ASL-510....yeh baby a REAL PSU!

On Stream I -average- 168 fps.
No lag for me. 8)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 03:18:50 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 03:16:55 am »
Oh...first computer I played VC on was an AMD XP 1200+,PC2100 ram and a NV 5700.

Stream average...8-12 fps! :?

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 05:07:05 pm »
No lag for me. 8)

Did you really need to make me jealous? :cry:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 11:22:50 pm »
No lag for me. 8)

Did you really need to make me jealous? :cry:

Well right now you can get the Optron 146 as an OEM for $77 USD,the Coolermaster Stacker is now only $79 USD,the DFI Expert has dropped in price $40....now about $139.

The big money item is the PSU...still close to $200 USD....but beats OCZ 700 watt range supplys all to hell as you never need to raise voltages to get top drawer overclocks.