Author Topic: Re: Auscong Bullshit  (Read 10608 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: Auscong Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2006, 10:07:35 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Fate made a "patch" for VC1.

Idiot.

http://www.auscong.com/index.php?page=forum&area=viewtopic&t=1235

Lol, that was fun. Who's that? He regged on TKC? If so, we'll make sure he gets top qual help.  8)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2006, 10:39:11 am »
Hehe i saw that too and laughed. It made me suss when i read it, i also suspect he has since done some weapon modding lol.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2006, 05:36:45 am »
I found a video of the team leader of the HradBa development squad...possibly one of Fates kin.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2006, 10:19:40 am »
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=1056.msg54697#msg54697

Quote from: [TKC] AppleSinclair on Today at 08:40:25 PM
Hmm this is especially helpful for people who "hack" Vietcong as no more updates of HB.

Two and a half  reasons no more HB updates:

1) United Admin no longer supports it because it failed to do it's job (check the UA website).

---I am sure that TKC had a thing or two to do with that---

2) Pterodon has folded as a company due mostly to releasing crappy/buggy games and never really supporting them.

---TKC showed them who was the better programmers---

2.5) Pterodon made Andrew Killham (Fate) a mod on their forum after first paying too much attention to his *AUS* clan hacking ass while trying to make HB.

---He was kicked out of TKC for releasing info that caused all the servers to crash for a month almost killing the game---

(read "Infiltrated: The Truth http://www.auscong.com/index.php?page=articles&action=view&id=14 a dime store novel written be a company shill packed full of misinformation,half truths and outright lies. Look at what goes on in the servers to see what the REAL truth is!)

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2006, 11:45:49 am »
Just is case Fates own server (not Auscong) trys to delete the info in the link found the page before this.....here is some things he left out of his BS "truth" post (Forrest747's slated novel only gives 'part' of it to suit his needs):

? The game is over... ? Hey, [TKC]darkbyte, you have 28 messages, 0 are new.
11/21/2003 at 12:18:58

Home
Headlines
Downloads
Moderator Section
Announcements
Off Topic
The RIB
VC:R C&T
VC:R S&T
VC:R Technical
VC:D C&T
VC:D S&T
VC:D Technical
Other Games C&T
Hecklers Room
Gameplay Tips
Strat. on Maps
TKC Relations
Join & Support
Fight Us
Matchresults
Upcom. Macthes
CheatDev VC
Adv. Cheat
Trainer Mkr.
All Releases
Publishing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Us
 TKC-Community
 TKC Main
 Moderator Section (Moderator: [TKC]Mullah Omar)
  The game is over...
 ? Previous Topic | Next Topic ?
Pages: 1       

Author  Topic: The game is over...  (Read 33 times)

[TKC]Mullah Omar
TKC Admin

Nothing is impossible

The game is over...
? Thread started on: Today at 02:55:03 ?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darkbyte the game is over. It's sad that you really wanted it this way... You were a good person, it's sad to say that I have gotten this all wrong now. 

It's ok that you haven't given out the passwords to anyone (what it seems) and I respect that. I guess that was because of the rivalry between the VC clans. Though leaking information to UA and others is not acceptable. This is how things have been working for a long time I understand. Pterodon would never be able to fix all things if they didn't know how we made them.

But what I really don't like is that you insult TKC-Members when not on these boards. 
And that is really sad...

You are just working against yourself and against progress. Now you will never learn how to improve your computer knowledge to a real level above standard, you choose the wrong way from the beginning I fear. Some of us started at zero when they came here, now they can modify any game and do trainers which automatically will lead to more advanced things like cracking serials. That is one of our future goals to teach others' to help others and not to be looking for "reward" like Stryk, and make them understand how things really are working and not just accepting them. Because it's thanks to cooperation we have got this far, and further we go!

Cooperation is the key, your clan is inclined to their own interests and to one thing called skill or score. What does "skills" matter compared to knowledge? Knowledge is Power!

I don't say that you did anything wrong in infiltrating us. I respect your tactics and that you really got this far.
Better for you worse for us, it's simply how it works.

You have been acting very suspiciously also, asking for cheats and alike. And all the info that had been leaked to the GoD forums, is all crap. I've been watching you for some time already.

Now I understand how Boyle could be contacted, how VCAC was detected and how your clan could tell who I/ZOldDude was on the GoD forums back then, though you targeted the wrong person funny enough but you were really close they were all TKCers. And now the puzzle is finally solved.

So I will end it all with a modified quote you wrote to ZOldDude a time ago, using your words of course (treat others as they treat you, remember?)  :

"...Piss off *AUS* n000b, we don't want to here about your worthless opinions or anything, go back to your n000bish friends thingy..."

With that glorious quote I send you back to where you belong, namely the AUS computer n000b college.   

Flash of the Week 3: http://egoyk.com/flash.asp?id=3

[TKC]TheHeckler!
Honored Member

member is online

The Most Hated Player In Online Gaming

Re: The game is over...
? Reply #1 on: Today at 03:19:37 ?   

So it was darkbyte all along...can't say I'm surprised however, little was known about him. It's unfortunate that it happened, but at least the truth eventually came out (and of all people to let us know...thanks Boyle! lol).

Still, I won't hold a grudge either...like Omar said we would have done the same thing to the competition in his shoes. Despite that fact however, Darkbyte must be banned from the forums...it is a fitting punishment for the crime. Don't take it personally Darkbyte, we get banned when we get caught cheating on servers, and now you that you have been caught you will also be banned from our forums. 

I do hope however that we advoid this type of thing in the future. I believe being more selective of who is choosen to be a moderator from now on will accomplish this (no offense omar).

And so, a "dark" chapter for TKC ends (pun intended)...as a new brighter one is about to begin...Heckle on! 

? Last Edit: Today at 07:50:38 by [TKC]TheHeckler! ?  Logged 

http://www.hecklersunderground.com/

[ŤĶČ]\/ϊćϊǑǔ?∞Ω
Intentional Cheater

Immune u say ,Yet venom strikes in the strangest guises...

? Reply #2 on: Today at 07:40:08 ?   

And in the end, i was right....   

"A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey"

"Under Martian law, doctors and other wizards are forbidden!." 

ZOldDude
Heckler

member is online

? Reply #3 on: Today at 08:13:01 ?   

LOL!

My friends told me what was going on about 2 1/2 -3 months ago when he was braging about being a TKC MOD.

I used a simple ploy and posted that I was The Unknown Player in this MOD section (when in fact Robert is) and saw that info spread the very next day on GOD.

Then Mulla Omar and I talked it over after YOUR friends started crashing the 1.3 servers and but up the VCAC site that did have 2 files on it that would stop the server crashings. We posted in passworded sections that you had access to that it would also alow us to add cheats to the server (false info). In less than an hour of that message posted on GOD those who already knew about the false info on TKC had responded telling people NOT to download the fix as it was a ploy to HELP cheaters.

That is why YOU have never seen the HB room and all the things that are just waiting to be made public when the new board and game server go up end of next month.

The people that have been coaching you had no idea what has been known from the day after we made you a MOD and the Founders thank you for playing the part that both sides wanted you to play.

The only thing that does not sit well with me is that I was 100% honest with Boyle as I REALLY do not cheat in the game and was REALLY just looking for some guys with a low ping game close to me and {BW} was the fastest to L.A. now that Robert (The Unknown Player) no longer servs VC on his T1 line. And your passing info is the reason for my troubles with Geoff...Ross and the rest of the {BW} Clan.

Boyle knows of my true skill in the game...perhaps AUS feared this and that had a part to play in it but I doubt it as the 5 people that pushed the UA agenda are part of the real group that was crashing the servers in thier own twisted search for fame and have people look to them as leaders of VC.

I am a MOD here at TKC becuase I took over for SS when he could no longer host the weekend games. I am not here to "ruin" the game but for FUN and gain KNOWLAGE.

The user who works for Take2 is here for the same reason and is one of the Founders of TKC and is the person whos contacts have brought in the other Company people that are members.

The UA has done all of the real harm to this game not TKC ...noted by YOU makeing things that WE did not give the public and THEM running wild and doing almost all of the server crashing just to make a name for themselfs and $$$ for the people that OWN UA. In fact UA owners played the so called "leaders" of VC for thier own reasons.

Feel free to post this on GOD and take the scorn people show you like a man.

If you don't I will see to it that it does get posted in a day or so.

? Last Edit: Today at 09:09:09 by ZOldDude ?  Logged 

"The older you get...the better beer tastes!" 

[TKC]TheHeckler!
Honored Member

member is online

The Most Hated Player In Online Gaming

? Reply #4 on: Today at 08:52:04 ?   

I believe Omar has already banned Darkbyte, he isn't on the mod list...I don't believe he can read our messages here (or anywhere else on TKC for that matter). So you may want to go ahead and post that on the GoD, Z.   

http://www.hecklersunderground.com/

ZOldDude
Heckler

member is online

? Reply #5 on: Today at 09:11:41 ?   

Not yet....Darkbyte (n000b) has no MOD power but can get into this room to read this stuff first.

Let him be a man and post it on GOD and try to show remorse for what he has brought about.

We owe that to him as he was played by both sides. 
? Last Edit: Today at 09:14:01 by ZOldDude ?  Logged 

"The older you get...the better beer tastes!" 

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 11:53:00 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2006, 09:00:32 am »
Those of us "old time" VC players that remember the developers forum...Gathering of Developers...may recall that at NO POINT did VC ever have more than 3,600+ users playing online....and that was 4 years ago.

On the Auscong forum they list :
We have 10080 registered users

Hell TKC gets MILLIONS of hits per month and we only have 1800+ members register to post.
*Hits: 6,426,125
(for more info on site stats from our host see: http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5196.0 )

Oh....we also HAVE people posting unlike Auscong.

Point?
Just more Auscong bullshit and lies as allways.

Auscong members wer admin on Gathering of Developers...and Pterodon.
Gathering is now DEAD and gone and they wer the publishers of alot of games (some of the best).
And now Pterodon is no longer a company as well.
Everything these asshats come into contact with suffers.

In Feb 2007 the URL for Pterodon ends,when does the failed Auscong site die?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 09:24:13 am by ZOldDude »