Author Topic: {BW} Practice  (Read 1110 times)

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
{BW} Practice
« on: February 24, 2004, 01:54:33 am »
When is the practice match with BW?
Innocence proves nothing

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
{BW} Practice
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 02:05:34 am »
i hope it's soon

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
{BW} Practice
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 07:33:33 am »
This is a cut and past from his offer on GOB............

Regarding the tactics training for the TKC members:

Yeah, they can feel free to contact me at blackwatchvc@yahoo.ca and I can set some extra training times up for them. Also, if they want to join us for our open practices they can do that as well.

If you want some {BW} to set up a training day for those guys, Friday would be the best day in the week. Tuesday, maybe.

There are 3 conditions that the TKC members do need to follow in order for this to work:

1. Contact me in advance, so my clan dosn't flip out when a bunch of them join our servers. It is best to contact me anyway because some practices we leave closed with the exception of Z and some other people from GOB, for intense clan training. It is also helpful, so I can prepare for training them. I don't want to just dump them in with my clan's already practiced tactics with no explanation

2. NO cheating or screwing around

3. They have to listen, and try to follow the tactics training that is given to them. If they run around and do their own thing, then I can't really train them that well.

The more intense that you want the training to be, needs more time to plan. I would be more than happy to send out e-mails with the tactics like I do with my own clan, for them to study.

But I think that training idea was a good one. I would be more than happy to give it a go.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*