Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 641 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Hey!
« on: October 04, 2006, 05:17:46 pm »
Uh hello all you tkcers lol um i read a few of the weapon editting tuts on the forums and i used to be good ( play properley) but the tuts have intruiged me. Ive been lurking on the forums for a few months now and i want to get into the thick of the action. If theres someone that could guide me along the way that would be great. Thank you for your time!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

a2w

• Intentional Cheater
  • Cream sleaves of doom
    • View Profile
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 05:22:44 pm »
Here you go, this should get you started.

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=3062.0

Im being a computer hardcore at the moment, becuase im going to the parachute regiment end of october, so i have a bit of spare timmy time!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Hey!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 05:36:18 pm »
Yea i read that mate and the other tuts but im gonna re-read them anyway just incase i missed something.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.