Author Topic: Found Glitch On Beerframe  (Read 972 times)

MonkeyAll3n

Found Glitch On Beerframe
« on: October 03, 2006, 04:44:48 pm »
hey guys,

Just letting you know I have found a wicked glitch on the map "beerframe" which lets you walk around outside of the map walls and walk past flag (outside wall) and steal it and then walk back to ur base and score. lol hehe I don't think anyone has discovered this glitch...so im claiming it as my own :). ok heres how you do it:

1 become u.s
2 walk up the ramp on wall (near base)
3 edge you body onto the top of the wall/ledge (by pushing forward and right arrow keys)
4 ok now on ledge/top of wall walk forward about 6 metres and it will automatically push ur body off the wall (dont walk fast or itl push u off map and kick u)
5 ok ur in now walk round to vc side and walk behind their flag...u will steal it
6 now walk the same route back to us flag and walk behind it and you will score

This is wicked cos admins can't kick you for hacking etc and you get mint score so enjoy it!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

[TKC] AppleSinclair

funnyclown11

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Found Glitch On Beerframe
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 05:04:43 pm »
i go up the ramp right against the wall and kept wallking slowly and then i drop onto the top of the wall and it pushes me back into the map  :?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 12:50:47 am »
I just run from flag-to-flag....right threw everything.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 09:01:17 am »
Without hack detection? Very nice because everything I can think of is detected.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 09:33:29 am »
Undetected.
I can also shoot threw while other players can't.

Interesting to go into a DM game,turn on the aimbot set to 'all' and kill all the players in 2-3 secs....then leave. 8)

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 11:28:46 am »
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 12:31:36 pm »
I know that vchook lets you walk through walls (and shoot but not 100% sure) and has aimbot with it. But i thought that the walk through walls got detected eventually if you used it too much or stayed inside something too long.

Ah Crossmol, please reply to my email mate.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 10:13:38 pm »
I know that vchook lets you walk through walls (and shoot but not 100% sure) and has aimbot with it. But i thought that the walk through walls got detected eventually if you used it too much or stayed inside something too long.

It has nothing to do with VcHook.
I don't know how other are trying to pass threw objects but I can use it all the time with no detection.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 10:14:26 pm »
then leave. 8)

Why leave?     :wink:

I came to do a job....then I moved on.
Got to share the love with everyone! 8)

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 08:59:27 am »

It has nothing to do with VcHook.
I don't know how other are trying to pass threw objects but I can use it all the time with no detection.

very good..