Author Topic: perfect nade  (Read 1762 times)

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
Re: perfect nade
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 01:50:41 pm »
EASY? ups...But no for me :)

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 02:38:14 pm »
It is easy, but there are different ghost modes.

Now, one of them seems to be leaked out. This one, ('the-could-be-leaked-out-one') is easy to recognise.

People are invisible, but kill you with grenades, and when they are typing, really weird text will appear.

Things like: <|ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ>|$... etc.

If you guys see non-TKC people use this cheat, please ask them how they got it. I asked someone and he told me he downloaded it from a homepage.

Marecek

• Klass Klown
  • MuHaHa :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 02:55:06 pm »
Yesterday on my server were some peoples what not be tkc and They had invasibility..... :(

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 04:08:00 pm »
hmm...i dont believe this has been leaked, I have recently made it and have been using it on some servers and have not seen any1 using invisibility apart from u g-spot  :D :D

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 07:00:06 pm »
That's the problem mate. :(

I've never seen people use this before until then, but it seems some other people in dev have this, which is fine with me.

But I'm quitte sure it weren't people who were in TKC using it. And they were certainly using that cheat, ask maracek.
It was on his server.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 08:10:44 pm »
But I'm quitte sure it weren't people who were in TKC using it.

Actually they where. It was a German and a Dutch cunt playing around a bit  :wink:
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 09:32:35 pm »
'{BMF}REBEL' and 'shut up and play'?

lol, you got me really worried. :lol:

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 10:35:17 pm »
That invisable cheat is nothing new, its on vc-toolz 2.5 and 3.1, and the first ones to figure it out was n00bly and crossmol (i believe that all credit should go to them.) the reason is that its their choice weather they want to keep it secret or not, and i dont think you should be talking about it in public.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 10:39:21 pm »
That invisable cheat is nothing new, its on vc-toolz 2.5 and 3.1, and the first ones to figure it out was n00bly and crossmol (i believe that all credit should go to them.) the reason is that its their choice weather they want to keep it secret or not, and i dont think you should be talking about it in public.

Wasn't it by accident- when they were searching for something entirely different?

I could be wrong- but that's what I always thought anyway...

The person who finds a version of invisibility that doesn't get you kicked for #2, and/or lets you shoot whilst active- clearly deserves all credit.

The way I would do it- is set up packet filters, and find the packets being sent that are responsible for:

[1]  Movement
[2]  Shooting

In theory- I'd filter out/cancel all the movement packets/messages being sent to the server- but make sure all shoot packets would be delievered.

Of course- you're not truly invisible (always in the map somewhere)- but I can not think of any other way to 'trick' the server without exploiting some kind of game specific bug- which are the principles upon which the current versions of VC invisibility are based on.

I'm very open to suggestions, however :P.

Subsky
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 10:48:23 pm by Subsky »

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2006, 10:56:16 pm »
Wasn't it by accident- when they were searching for something entirely different?

I could be wrong- but that's what I always thought anyway...

The person who finds a version of invisibility that doesn't get you kicked for #2, and/or lets you shoot whilst active- clearly deserves all credit.

Subsky
Your right, although i have made a cheat like that yesterday, i wasnt planning on telling anyone, i made a cheat that deleates your textures. including the gun, hat, skin, everything. and you can still shoot with an invisable gun, and in their eyes, they see absolutly nothing when they look at me, but in my eyes, i cant see nothing either. i can still kill, if i randomly guess where they wallk around, its kind of like that other one, with the nades, only you can shoot, its not detected,you cant see your gun, and you cant see any textures that you are invisable in. looks exacly like the glitch in watefall.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2006, 11:49:54 pm »

Just because they were the first ones to have made this cheat, I don't see why I'm not allowed to talk about it in public. They didn't help me making it. I've never read a tutorial about this. I never knew someone else had this cheat before I did, I've never seen anyone using it before.

How was I supposed to know it was 'their' cheat?

And I found this, as Subsky mentioned, while I was searching for something else. So I don't think you can restrict people who'll find this cheat by accident, to talk about it.

However, I have no problems not talking about it, the only reason I mentioned it was because I thought other people got hands on it.

[TKC] IC3M@N

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net/Main
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 02:32:40 am »
But I'm quitte sure it weren't people who were in TKC using it.

Actually they where. It was a German and a Dutch cunt playing around a bit  :wink:

+ 1 bastard (25% belgian,75% german) :)

[TKC] Ic-3™... Good Cheat&Fun...

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 05:44:18 am »
I agree with g-spot entirely, I made the cheat 2 days ago and found it by accident. I have had no help whatsoever in making this cheat, nor read any tuts on the cheat. I don't believe that all credit should go all to them, they were the first to make it and I think that credit for coming up with the idea should go to them. If all credit was given to the people who first created the cheat then heaps of people at TKC would never be able to claim anything as their own. Things at TKC are getting a little PC.