Author Topic: [TKC] Servers  (Read 711 times)

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
[TKC] Servers
« on: September 19, 2006, 10:10:13 am »
i have went in and changed my router to make internet servers, the reason is i have 4 laptops, and 1 desktop, and i only use one. so i can use 3 laptops to make 3 [TKC]Servers.

forsome reason i still make lan games, i tried port 15425 and 5425. although ever since i changed my router, i can make games fast. before i could not even make lan. can someone tell me step by step to creating servers?

sorry zoldude, i know you explained to me 10000 times, but i forgot... :(

MonkeyAll3n

Re: [TKC] Servers
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 10:12:27 am »
hmm. dont really know much on that subject but good on ya 4 making the servers b god to play on them...when they r up

[TKC]CoolBlood

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net/Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:40:51 pm »
ok if u have firewall u must add ports like u did  but u must add more. search for them on google  just type in firewall vietcong ports
Damn im so sexy when i cheat !  

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 10:13:17 pm »
The fastest way is to take ONE of the computers....get it's address on your LAN and go into the router and DMZ it. After that it is just like it is in FRONT of the router.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 10:47:32 pm »
yes i did that zoldude, but im still making lan servers. im trying to make an internet server