Author Topic: They luv TKC...or not!  (Read 8458 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: They luv TKC...or not!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 07:06:18 am »
TAX GO EASY ON THEM LOL

As the Afro-American band "GettoBoys " Once sung = F#$K-em!!!!da da da da da da F#$K-em!!!! da da da.

I have a neat program that was tested on the "Official" servers.
I am trying to see if the section leader will turn it into a trainer (so I don't have to hand out the tools themself).

All I can say is what few cheats they have managed to block out of the long list will NOT be doing those servers any good. :darkking

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 07:21:05 am »
Once i am done with VC2,...I might try and make a anti kick for CoJ - Dont have the brains like MrM :P but one can only try.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 07:48:09 am »
I am just going to have some fun with Techland servers on the weekends...add a player or two that don't die and can't be kicked....while bypassing the server sided anti-cheats they have already made.  :lol:

I tryed for two weeks to get info to sale the game and keys.
I never got any of the people that work for that company to answere me ...and the asshat webmaster banned my forum account.

Now I don't care what happens with the game.
Screw them.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 07:52:50 am »
Once i am done with VC2,...I might try and make a anti kick for CoJ - Dont have the brains like MrM :P but one can only try.

You might be able to do that...I have not looked (had anyone look) into it.
You -can- kick everyone out even if your not the admin and you can always keep people from joining the servers!

What I do when I make a player that can't be kicked or killed is not the same as an anti-kick...my "players" are not real,just take up server space and nothing the Techland Devs can do about it.  :shock:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:00:26 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 08:17:18 am »
LOL!
MaxxHaxx....what an anal gape!

At least he has to help show those who do not know us how to get to our forums...and we thank him!

http://www.freewebs.com/maxxhaxx/index.htm

His one (1) page "website" here:

Cheaters Eh?

What a bunch of low life queefs. If I could, I'd staple a banana to their foreheads and entice leprotic primates to claw off their face with a spoon

What can we do? Is there a way to stop them ruining the best online deathmatches? No.

Although, we can take the fight to them in a guerilla style resistance campaign. Annoyance and harassment is the name of the game, its cheap, its childish, and its just to their level.

The Target?

The TKC [Team Killing Clan]

These anal fed muppets consist of the most pathetic bunch of pansies on the face of this good planet. Recently, they invaded the game 'Call of Juarez' with cheats, haxx, and unprecedented n00bishness which offends every core of your soul. Hilariously, they claim they are keeping the community alive, or some bollocks that makes no sense, and its their right ot do this stuff. Check out their intro on the website, its so funny, it'll make you laugh till you cry blood with anger.

Several days ago, 5 brave souls invaded their forums, and spammed the hell out of them, in a pestering campaign that led to almost 4 pages of spam on one of their forums having to be constantly removed by one of their n00b mods. Pathetic, yes, childish, yes, futile? At the moment yes, but imagine....

Dogging their forums to death, ruining THEIR place of fun and community. The irony couldn't be sweeter if Jennifer Love Hewitt herself was doing the spamming, covered in strawberry jam, and washing her hair with maple syrup whilst snacking on a toffee apple. So heed this call, and spread the word, begin the revolution, SPAM THE TKC!!!

We hope this becomes a new internet sport, "Spam the TKC" becoming as commonly used a phrase as "W00t! Epics!" or "I fancy a McDonalds..."

Heres an example...

"Man I'm bored, I'm so l33t I've pwned every n00b on the net! Where is there left to go, what shall I do next?....I know! I'll SPAM the TKC! Haven't done it in a few days!"

So bring on the spam, make them pay, and wear a smile knowing you've annoyed and pestered a group of the lowliest plebeians ever to crawl out of the ethos.

Here's the link...

http://tkc-community.net/forum/

LET THE SPAMMING BEGIN!!!

So far he has had a whole 364 page hits (alot more hits than people who play online).
Sad for him...a possible 364 new viewers here at TKC. 8)

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 03:17:03 pm »
lol
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 01:05:59 am »
damn he hates us il cry myself to sleep tonight now.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 03:25:56 am »
damn he hates us il cry myself to sleep tonight now.

He will hate the weekends in the Official company game servers even more.

PM me your ICQ Mr. M and I will send you my fake player toolset*.

*Others need not apply @ this point.

Z
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:36:38 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 03:24:13 am »
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 03:53:35 am by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 05:16:58 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 06:09:21 am »
yeh , i am registered at TKC , so what?
i also spend some time playing with =4= clan when i started playing on MP and i can affirm a lof them are cheaters (leechers)
I remember having talks about it on TS with Fléau as he wanted to know how to hack the game for his maps.
they just ban anybody (cheater or not) if you play better than them often without real reasons. The admin there (Sauvage) is a complete ass that will ban you if you just contradict him.
After banning me , he thought i would do the same : well , i am not his kind , people are just welcome to express their way of playing and having fun ; in a way , i call that evolution.
I really don t care if a status can be removed , i just hopes that like ZOldDude wish , Crossmol allows to release the cheats mentionned in the topic so people can play freely as they wish.
you don t like it!? well , put a pâssword

What do you say Crossmol?

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:47 am »
yeh , just answered

bando

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • where i am?
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 02:57:14 pm »
OMG , they now treat my CPU just because of that post.
i don t know why people send treats on forums like that.
they should just send me a PM and i give them a place in Paris where they can clash me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 08:32:06 pm »
Take them out for a good meal...then leave them to pay for it all. :icon_devil