Author Topic: lol  (Read 450 times)

MonkeyAll3n

lol
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:06:37 am »
i sent the link to where to d/l vchook4.1 to crossmol or zolddude or mullah omar..(i cant remember who). now the whole website and forums is down..did one of you guys do it or ask them to do it or sumfing?? lol

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: lol
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 03:58:19 am »
Well, you didn't sent it to me, that's for sure. BTW, did you get permission to spread it from it's developer?
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 10:34:47 am »
omg...i did not spread it ffs i sent it to Zoldude to sort out and now the site is down, i just wondered if he shut it down. dont accuse ppl when you dont know the full story

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 01:12:44 pm »
omg...i did not spread it ffs i sent it to Zoldude to sort out and now the site is down, i just wondered if he shut it down. dont accuse ppl when you dont know the full story

I'm not accusing any1, I'm just sticking to the facts.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 02:05:41 pm »

I'm not accusing any1, I'm just sticking to the facts.

So the developer never said it was ok to make it public.........what else needs to be said?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*