Author Topic: BANNED FROM GSA-SASR Server- HELP!!!  (Read 1796 times)

MonkeyAll3n

Re: BANNED FROM GSA-SASR Server- HELP!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 10:22:20 am »
why wud he want to unban a hacker?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 03:59:54 pm »
why wud he want to unban a hacker?

Well if it was your own fault then don't ask him.
But you kind of sounded like it you didn't do anything.

I get kicked/banned all the time when I do nothing...just ask him to unban you if thats the case.
He could say yes...or no...but if it was myself and I had to ask him he would at least think about it.
Not all leaders are pricks.

I end up just unbanning myself and changeing my nic most of the time.....just to get banned for nothing again after I get over 3/1 next time.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 12:09:32 pm »
i wasnt using much...they were just getting annoyed cos i had my Unlimited Ammo Trainer (made by me...thanx to thejokers tut) and had my remington 870 moded so that i had no reload, speed, no recoil, 99 bullets. I think they unbanned me neways....thank you very much for all your help though.

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 06:52:42 am »
Hey guys,

Ive been doing a bit of research on changing ip address and have found some good stuff to use if you are ip banned etc etc:

1. Dynamic Ip Address (automatically changes once in a while)
I. You can switch ur modem off for the night and plug it back in in the morning and itl b different
II. Or you can use the trial version of Change Ip (pretty much push a button and itz changed  ) website:  http://www.filebot.org/Utilities/Network/item14428-2.htm then click on "download free trial version",

2. Static Ip Address (never changes)
I. You can use the Change Ip program listed above, but it will require a little bit more effort than the dynamic method
II. Or you can try and do it manually by reading this tut Website: http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/archive/index.php/to-change-your-static-t184750p1.html and using this program Website: http://www.klcconsulting.net/smac/  lol make sure u read the tut before u use the program and make sure u understand everything that the tut says before you change ur MAC address or it cud stuff up ur pc.

If all of this fails you can ring up ur internet service provider and ask to have ur ip changed or for a new phone connection (this method may cost $$$$)

Hope this helped someone  :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 07:13:08 am »
yes..yes it did.   

very usful :)

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 07:01:08 am »
hooray! :D :D :D :D bye bye bans