Author Topic: Godmode??  (Read 1410 times)

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
Godmode??
« on: August 18, 2006, 01:36:11 am »
Me and my friend were fooling around a bit with tsearch, when we decided to try out making godmode.
After a few tries we managed to achieve something. We couldn't die anymore by falling down.

Movie:
No Offsite Hosting/files/29783404/C__Film.wmv

Also, bullets didn't kill us, except for head- and throatshots.
Movie of this I will post later.

There are still a lot of bugs in it, sometimes it simply stopped working.
Also after we died, shooting us resulted in a lot of kills. '

Probably people tried this before..

« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 01:29:03 pm by g-spot »

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
Re: Godmode??
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 02:09:56 am »
ok.

Here's the second movie:
No Offsite Hosting/files/29787494/C__Film1.wmv.html

Godmode isn't exactly the right word. He did manage to kill me after like 3 magazines shooting in my legs/stomach.
At certain moments it stopped working at all. Also nades boobietraps and airstrikes will kill too, because they hit the whole body, so head and throat as well.

Still, by researching this more I think it should be able to create something which makes it a lot harder to kill you.
If anyone has suggestions or comments: please tell me.

(Sorry if a topic like this was posted before)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 04:35:53 am »
How about just giveing yourself a Medbag and have it auto heal you all the time?

..............The simple ways work best......................... :wink2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:33:22 pm »
Sounds simple, probably isn't.  :P

I'd have absolutely no idea on how to do that. Even if you manage the medbag to auto-heal it will probably have to be equipped, meaning you can't shoot. Or the medbag has to be able to shoot as well. But in that case the only weapon you will be able to use is medbag. :lol:

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:01 pm »
I'd like more posts about what you guys think, have a lot of people done this before??

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 01:05:17 am »
Look in the thread called HEALTH.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 05:18:20 am »
 The health hack you mention up top has been done before, also as a part of this we found a funny one where when u get killed u come back and they will be dead and u just shoot there carcass and they die....altho wasnt useful bcos they would be invisible to you. I made a long distance heal and long distance ammo grab..never really used it much tho. Most trainer made hacks will be detected tho.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 07:47:59 am »
The health hack you mention up top has been done before, also as a part of this we found a funny one where when u get killed u come back and they will be dead and u just shoot there carcass and they die....altho wasnt useful bcos they would be invisible to you. I made a long distance heal and long distance ammo grab..never really used it much tho. Most trainer made hacks will be detected tho.

I was in the server and on TS one night when the boys were playing around and laffing thier heads off about that ghostkiller.....asked to have a trainer made for it but nobody ever got back with one. :?

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 06:43:56 pm »
Oh we did make a trainer but it was useless, someone might still have it maybe raven might.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 08:52:39 pm »

Ok thanks this is what I wanted to hear.
The carcass shooting thing was also a side effect when I froze the values. If I did die and my brother kept shooting in my head every bullet resulted in a kill, which resulted in big scores :P

But if I improve this hack a little bit and make it more reliable, do you think a trainer would be detected?

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 04:07:48 am »
It prolly will but there's only one way to find out: build it and test it  :P
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 04:44:09 am »
do you think a trainer would be detected?

I depends alot on HOW the code interacts with the program as the anti-cheat is very simple.

Same thing with all the wallhacks...they are the same basic program but interact differantly (why a new vers the same day as new HB updates).

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 10:37:12 pm »
It will probably be detected, I'll try with TMK.