Author Topic: We need fixed server!  (Read 672 times)

weedjo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
We need fixed server!
« on: August 14, 2006, 02:13:43 pm »
Hello!

Please, we need a fixed server to play WITHOUT THESE DAMN CRASH BUG!

I know you work on it, "Stream public" is crash free and its great, but we need it for our servers too!

If you can, just send me the beta!

pro-grammer@gmx.at

Thanks!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: We need fixed server!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 06:12:32 am »
What?
TKC makes cheats for games.
We do not "patch" company's software...and sure as hell do not do commercial work for FREE!

If you want a new "patch" then go on the Pterodon forums and ask.
They don't care what you want...they never have...and the admin there is the ONLY person known to have caused servers to crash (that is why Andrew Kilham "Fate" was kicked out of TKC years ago).

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MonkeyAll3n

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 01:52:08 pm »
Andrew Killhim or woteva it is is admin 4 stream public lol ive seen that gay guy hack

weedjo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:49:28 pm »
I thought you guys hosting stream public and havin the fixed server!
Admin (cola, cheating, so maybe its a mate of you) said they will make it public, if the work is done.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 12:43:06 am »
Andrew Killhim or woteva it is is admin 4 stream public lol ive seen that gay guy hack

LOL!
Well in real life Fate (Andrew Kilham) and the AUS/eX clan collected cheats becuase he said "I am a tester for Pterodon and I work for United Admins.".....but as everyone knows you can't be undefeated for over 2 years and know EVERY PLAYERS POSITION in a contest with out cheating.
He is also known to hack the other clans forums...two reasons that his clan does no longer play VC.

I am sure that the admin on Stream Public is not a cheater as I know each of them and talked with them on TS.
Those admin IP ban people that are cheating and one of them seems to average a 10/1 ratio as a camper.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*