Poll

Do you have this hack ?

Yes
10 (76.9%)
No
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 12, 2006, 09:48:05 pm

Author Topic: Who want shoting knife , ammobag , lighsticks , medkit ???  (Read 1721 times)

g-spot

• Klass Klown
  • g-sPot
    • View Profile
Re: Who want shoting knife , ammobag , lighsticks , medkit ???
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 03:43:03 am »
If these hacks are public, shouldn't they be in the download section?

Seems to me these hacks aren't public yet and I don't think the author of this topic is supposed to upload these cheats and make them available for download.

stad

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 04:28:55 am »
cheat isnt working for me... ive put it in my vc directory... but nothing changed.. plz help someone

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 06:25:20 am »
cheat isn't working for me... ive put it in my vc directory... but nothing changed.. plz help someone

I have said this before... If you download from unknown people links you run the risk of TROJANS..

I am not saying that THIS is a trojan but in the past people HAVE posted links to them,they wer banned but that was AFTER the fact.

As soon as we get this new BBS software finished TKC will be adding allot of tested/safe cheats to it's download section ( we test on a "clean" computer and run many corporate visus scanners ).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

newcheater

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 10:08:59 am »
cheat isnt working for me... ive put it in my vc directory... but nothing changed.. plz help someone

the cheat of that stupid only makes ammobags and medikit firing...but u cant kill with that!unuseful cheat!

stad

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 04:35:38 pm »

the cheat of that stupid only makes ammobags and medikit firing...but u cant kill with that!unuseful cheat!

lol even that is not working for me ... they dont even shoot