Author Topic: help the eager former hacker hating noob  (Read 1161 times)

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
help the eager former hacker hating noob
« on: July 09, 2006, 06:54:22 pm »
yooo im am noob to this land of hakking cheepos and i wantt in :P

ahhh and if anyone could possibly help me with wtf to do to make vchook work cos confuses teh fhok outa me aand the so called *safe* unlimited ammo hak wont workk and speed hak works barely... aaannnd ohhh wait thats all i got fer now (am willing to leern how2make haxors) cos wud be wikid fun i gess.  

yeahya 1st post eever *btw* i hate hackers buttt everyone does it so y da fhokk be left out.

peace out y0oo00oo0o :!:  :?:  :!:  :?: [/b]
0ne h1t 0ne k1ll n0 luck pure $kill      

I DIDNT WANT IT TO COME TO THIS... BUT THERE WHERE SO MANY HACKERS... AND I QUOTE "FUCK THIS SHIT SO MANY FHKING HACKERS IMA TRY IT MAHSELF AND SEE WAT THE BIG DEAL IS"

[TKC] IC3M@N

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net/Main
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 07:23:09 pm »
For make one vchook you need know programing (c++and more)

for make or modify your weapon you need know how to extract the game, when you search you can find files, tutorials and explanation on this forum, good search,work and luck.

[TKC] Ic-3™... Good Cheat&Fun...

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 07:50:05 am »
ic... that wud take a very confusing while... but ill tryy

I DIDNT WANT IT TO COME TO THIS... BUT THERE WHERE SO MANY HACKERS... AND I QUOTE "FUCK THIS SHIT SO MANY FHKING HACKERS IMA TRY IT MAHSELF AND SEE WAT THE BIG DEAL IS"

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 11:50:40 am »
ahh ive seen a part on extracting the game... wat exactly does it do?? aand was wundrin if sum1 cud mayb tell me or direct me to a walkthrough on how to make vchook work

peace

dribble

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: help the eager former hacker hating noob
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 12:13:22 pm »
Quote from: noobhunter
yooo im am noob to this land of hakking cheepos and i wantt in :P

ahhh and if anyone could possibly help me with wtf to do to make vchook work cos confuses teh fhok outa me aand the so called *safe* unlimited ammo hak wont workk and speed hak works barely... aaannnd ohhh wait thats all i got fer now (am willing to leern how2make haxors) cos wud be wikid fun i gess.  

yeahya 1st post eever *btw* i hate hackers buttt everyone does it so y da fhokk be left out.

peace out y0oo00oo0o :!:  :?:  :!:  :?: [/b]

normal english is better 8)

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 12:31:52 pm »
but i like my english better... + need sum1 to help with vchook

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: help the eager former hacker hating noob
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 12:59:08 pm »
ahhh and if anyone could possibly help me with wtf to do to make vchook work cos confuses teh fhok outa me.

I asume you want it to work on the latest Hradba. Well, if you delete the .ini file that comes with the wallhack and start the .EXE you will be pointed out to the .DLL, next step is to select the target EXE witch is vietcong.exe. Make sure you start vietcong is system-mode otherwise the wallhack is not working. If you get kicked from servers then you're using the wrong version of the wallhack.

aand the so called *safe* unlimited ammo hak wont workk and speed hak works barely

They both work, the only problem is that people overdo it all the time. There's no need for a soldier to carry 500 clips, you will get kicked. Try to find the right amount of clips and bullets. For the speedhack: there's a maximum to it, stay under the maximum and you will not get kicked either. Try to compare a pistol with a M16 and find out what speed is used, then you know what to look for.

I know this can't be solved within 5 minutes, it's time-concuming. Patience is your best friend in this one, if you don't have patience then there's no point of learing how to hack/make cheats for gaming.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 01:15:20 pm »
as for deleting the .ini file... i got the vchook and ther is no .ini file with it...

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 01:18:05 pm »
Then it hasn't made one yet, that's good. Follow the next step.

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 01:23:13 pm »
Quote from: Crossmol
Then it hasn't made one yet, that's good. Follow the next step.

it just has a loader and says to use the loader "to inject" (on startup) ??

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 02:48:18 pm »
Correct. ?n my former reply there's how to go from now.

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 12:04:20 pm »
sooooo how do i start it in system mode??

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 12:11:59 pm »
You can change system/video mode (it's a small pulldown menu) at the startupscreen from vietcong. That's the screen where you can change your resolution, colordepth, fullscreen etc.

noobhunter

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 01:28:37 pm »
sooo when it says select target executable and to write vietcong.exe is wat i mustered from that... but not work