Author Topic: I Want An Aimbot  (Read 1870 times)

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« on: April 16, 2005, 09:43:32 am »
i want an aimbot but dont know where to get one ive tried supercheat but that dont work on my comp for some reason so could you tell me where to get one or how to get one plz thanks alot

HI-skiller

• Poptart
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 01:16:28 pm »
in section downloads is one  8)

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 02:04:45 pm »
yeah, they dont work on flashpoint very well. Your best plan is to setup a merged file so that you get red/green soldier,s, then use an aimbot that can detect those colours. Theres a few problems with them though, it detects the colourson your desktop, and the colours in game change according to distance, fog etc, so itwill not be detected. Aimbots are pretty useless in ofp

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:29:22 am »
hm..let me think about it.....no
create yourself an wallhack

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Have
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 10:29:44 am »
I Have aimbot that detects red in game and it works on operation flashpointbut how can i set up a merged file im knew to all this

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 06:03:53 pm »
take the merged.pbo out of the supercheat pack, and put it into your ofp folder/res/dta/hwtl/

as far as i can tell, no1 has found out how to hide it, or if they have theyre being stingy with the knowledge. some1 needs to create a merged fix patch, i would be happy to.. if i knew how

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 12:15:59 am »
ok so  servers on resistance can detect the merged.pbo .......is there any other cheats other than the super cheat? i got ammo trainer ! what about WIRE FRAME where do i get that..or what about  a  RADAR like  for example on a map like crime city on resi ppl know where every1 is like civilions 1,2,3, are dotted on the map... so it can work

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 01:01:43 am »
yeah, download 3d analyzer, you have to delete the config files it make in your ofp folder when u have launched the game, and its hard to find a server with it, best thing to do is get all seeing eye, find a server, then use 3D analyzer to run the game, remember where the multiplayer button is in game, and where the filter button is at the bottom, then type in the name of the server with the game in, and play away, you wont be able to read what people are saying

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 07:41:58 am »
I have got the merged pbo in my res file it is a good cheat. When i go on some servers in resistance though there file checkers are detecting the  modified pbo is there anything i can do to make this merged pbo be un-traceable

Spacker

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I Want An Aimbot
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 11:55:45 pm »
i think have have waited a long time and i still dont know how to get coloured soldiers [merged.pbo] undetected by filecheckers.I have the latest supercheat pack and i dont want to use the ESP hack because its really hard for me to try and hide that i am not cheating.

So if it is no trouble will plz plz plz one of you TKC guys tell me or advise me of what actions i need to take to play mutiplayer OFP with coloured soldiers and the file cheacker cannot  detect any modifeis data, ty.

If you dont want anyone else to see your comment  pm me plz ty