Author Topic: [X] vs. [TKC]?  (Read 10509 times)

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2004, 12:36:59 am »
i have FA demo, but I get kicked form HradBa games either within a few seconds of joiing, or before I join. The load screen finishes, then it jumps back to the server list. I read somewhere It might have to do with windwblinds hooking all apps.

Anyway, wouldn't mind joining and throwing my poor skills into the pool. Besides, you [X] guys need more targets right? :roll:  :lol:
Innocence proves nothing

Black Sun

[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2004, 02:51:39 am »
8)  Looking forward to Saturday's match, are we still playing?

I think I might hold off on getting drunk Friday night so I can bring the A game without a hangover.  :twisted:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2004, 10:42:40 am »
Yea, are you still sure you want to serve?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2004, 12:03:21 pm »
Quote from: Vicious
Well, if it's stream, I can get my demo started and join. Just a question tho, I get kicked off of everyone HRADBA server before I can join. It loads, then says I was kicked. Anyone know about this? And would it have to do with windowblinds?

Yes that will do it.
Also run SPYBOT S&D to clean out HOTKEYSH@@K.DLL as if that is used for any key binding it will also get you kicked out.

Also I sure hope those with the full version are not going to use the hacked HB file. This is a FUN game and I do not want to hear that anyone was haveing a laff durring it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2004, 12:06:55 pm »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
Yea, are you still sure you want to serve?

Yes let them serve.
That is the paid server also know as HUNGOVER and the same server HK sets up the "GoB Damn it!" 30 player games on for us.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2004, 11:49:30 pm »
I have arleady cleaned out my sytem w/ spybot last week. I guess I'll have to try, but if you will, don't have HradBa on. I give you my word I will not cheat.  :viet
Innocence proves nothing

Tarkanos[.com]

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tarkanos.com
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2004, 01:20:08 am »
Quote from: [TKC] ~<{LTC}>~
yes you should be able to join. tarkanos maby you can turn off HB so we have no problems

Hehe... how about not? :lol:

Tarkanos[.com]

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tarkanos.com
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2004, 01:28:13 am »
Ok ummm.

Some suggestions for you Vicious:

~)  Install the v1.41 and v1.60 patches with Windows Blinds disabled.
     Also, make sure your Zone Alarm or Anti-virus software is disabled whilst you install these.

So, once you install the patches with your firewall disabled, re-enable it and test out the game.  If it works -- ok, mission accomplished.  If it doesnt work, do a fresh installation of Vietcong patching it in the following order:  (make sure you clean out the registry files after you uninstall)

----For US (Teen) Version of Vietcong:
.............patch v1.01 --->  v1.30 ---> v1.41 ---> v1.60

----For Euro (Mature) Version of Vietcong:
.............patch v1.30 --->  v1.41 ---> v1.60

Disable your firewall, anti-virus software, and Windows Blinds during the installation of patch v1.41 and patch v1.60.
Then enable your firewall/anti-virus and test the game out.
....It should work after this.

~Tarkanos

PS -- yes we can still provide a server.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2004, 01:47:08 am »
Quote from: Tarkanos[.com]
Ok ummm.

Some suggestions for you Vicious:

~)  Install the v1.41 and v1.60 patches with Windows Blinds disabled.
     Also, make sure your Zone Alarm or Anti-virus software is disabled whilst you install these.

So, once you install the patches with your firewall disabled, re-enable it and test out the game.  If it works -- ok, mission accomplished.  If it doesnt work, do a fresh installation of Vietcong patching it in the following order:  (make sure you clean out the registry files after you uninstall)

----For US (Teen) Version of Vietcong:
.............patch v1.01 --->  v1.30 ---> v1.41 ---> v1.60

----For Euro (Mature) Version of Vietcong:
.............patch v1.30 --->  v1.41 ---> v1.60

Disable your firewall, anti-virus software, and Windows Blinds during the installation of patch v1.41 and patch v1.60.
Then enable your firewall/anti-virus and test the game out.
....It should work after this.

~Tarkanos

PS -- yes we can still provide a server.

I had the AV and Firewall disabled when i Installed the demo (I only have demo) and installed Windowblinds after I installed the demo. I may try disabling windows blinds for the game and see if that makes a difference.
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2004, 10:04:09 am »
HB on...HB off....

I just do NOT want the hear that you guys had a laff useing the M-79-M2 .50,shooting people with a Med pack,useing your pistol to fire claymor mines,super jumping and the rest of it.

Save it for the summers monthly "fun days".

If I hear you guys are not with the program I will be very upset and it will effect if I can set up open games on that sever for people in the future.

I have had alot of fun with these guys....drank ALOT of beer and had some good talks on Team Speak with them in past "GoB Damn it!" games.

Perhaps some day we might set up a "hat" game for some laffs but this is not the time.

Besides these guys are better than last year and use TS to talk with each other so I doubt the outcome will be as close as last year.

Everyone should get teamspeak and vintrillo and a microphone and learn to use them. Also if you guys want to learn some GOOD team tactics ask Boyle if you may practice with the {BW} clan. He will help train you as a favor to me as we often work together in training his squad (when my back lets me). Most of you guys are very good skill players but have never really worked together as a team...tho you may have with your own "other" clans.

Tarkanos and the currant group of boys in the [X] clan are all good people that I have been in many games with. They all just want to have some fun and hang out together. Play nice and we can perhaps make this a regular thing as groups.

I see by the FAQ page that some how I am "clan" leader....so these are my thoughts on it all.

Everyones buddy,
Z

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2004, 11:55:40 am »
Yes, that's right Z, no cheats in clanmatches.
Even if it would turn out that hradba is off, we are not going to cheat.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2004, 06:36:29 pm »
What time is it on Saturday?
Innocence proves nothing

Koopa Troopa

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2004, 06:46:12 pm »
Is it a match today?

If I am welcome, I will come.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2004, 09:37:37 pm »
20.00 GMT, all welcome, however, I will most likely show up in the middle of the game. So don't expect me to be there in the beginning.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2004, 10:03:52 pm »
OK, so in two hours. I;m sick, so I'll be at home and should be able to join. WHat's the server name, and what's the password if there is one? :D
Innocence proves nothing