Author Topic: [X] vs. [TKC]?  (Read 9021 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2004, 11:56:08 pm »
I suppose we get more information later.

Follis

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 669
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2004, 12:47:39 am »
Darn i am going to be at My Girlfriends House all next week,
Wait.... Vietcong, or Week with my sexy Girlfriend... ok nevermind i made the right choice  :lol:
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2004, 12:57:23 am »
vietcong :?:  :P
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Tarkanos[.com]

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tarkanos.com
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2004, 02:55:41 am »
8:00pm(GMT)

so yea 20.00(GMT)

Ok, I figured out that I never activated my account here under the username "Tarkanos".  The e-mail automatically expires (with the activation link) over a certain period of time.  So, now you have a dead username in your memberlist.

Anyway, the maps we were thinkin about:

NVA Base ( [X] plays as VC side )
Stream ( [TKC] chooses side )

[X], by our own choice, wont play with Fist Alpha weapons during matches. (until the NATO ladder integrates FA into the competition)
So, as long as you have the Vietcong Retail v1.60 patch, theres no need to worry about compatibility issues.

~Tark

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2004, 02:57:55 am »
the most of us can only play bridge and stream, so i asume you only play those maps
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Tarkanos[.com]

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tarkanos.com
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2004, 03:04:43 am »
ZoldDude.

Two things:  First, "Jim" or "James" is my father's name.  His middle name is Andrew and is sometimes called that.

Secondly, about your pc.
I have an AMD Athlon 1400+ (~1.4GHz)
ATi Radeon 8500LE 128MB
512MB DDR SDRAM
Sound Blaster Audigy 2

Since VC is primarily a CPU game... you can imagine how similarly we get to experience Vietcong. ;)
Now, you are very fortunate to be upgrading to such a nice system, and I'm happy for you. (at the same time jealous)
You have been mentioning yourself to be "quite the player" lately.
And, that is using your current AMD 1300, correct?
Why would you claim you're going to pass on this match simply because you're not willing to use the same pc you've been claiming to be kick-a with?

I dunno.

We are all American here (in [X] clan)
So, we're in the same situation with you Z.  [TKC] are primarily overseas in Europe.  3:00pm(EST) on a Saturday should be good for you, yes?

Tarkanos[.com]

  • Cheater Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tarkanos.com
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2004, 03:06:04 am »
Quote from: [TKC] ~<{LTC}>~
the most of us can only play bridge and stream, so i asume you only play those maps


If you have the full version of Viecong, patch up to v1.60 and we can play w/o problems.

ZOldDude

  • The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • *
  • Posts: 20874
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2004, 02:38:08 pm »
Quote from: Tarkanos[.com]
ZoldDude.

Two things:  First, "Jim" or "James" is my father's name.  His middle name is Andrew and is sometimes called that.

Secondly, about your pc.
I have an AMD Athlon 1400+ (~1.4GHz)
ATi Radeon 8500LE 128MB
512MB DDR SDRAM
Sound Blaster Audigy 2

Since VC is primarily a CPU game... you can imagine how similarly we get to experience Vietcong. ;)
Now, you are very fortunate to be upgrading to such a nice system, and I'm happy for you. (at the same time jealous)
You have been mentioning yourself to be "quite the player" lately.
And, that is using your current AMD 1300, correct?
Why would you claim you're going to pass on this match simply because you're not willing to use the same pc you've been claiming to be kick-a with?

I dunno.

We are all American here (in [X] clan)
So, we're in the same situation with you Z.  [TKC] are primarily overseas in Europe.  3:00pm(EST) on a Saturday should be good for you, yes?


My 1800+ and A7V266 board used a FX5600.

That MB has DIED.... the bios chip I suspect.

I have put off buying thae other baord and CPU/RAM as Cal State Northridge will have an EXPO on Feb 28th and I can get the parts there up to 70% off.

VC/FA is basicly NOT PLAYABLE on my sons 1300+ with ATI 7500.

Hell while I am waiting I should hook up the old A7A AMD 800 with Rage128 and play some Earth Siege 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to wait untill next fall and get the AMD 64 3400+ when is sells for about $150.....but VC is a game that makes you act crazy with your computer stuff.

Even if I get the A7N8X-E Delux at the expo (my brother got one for $98 last time) I could use my old CPU and ram....we will see on the 28th what happens.

You guys kill each other without me this time as it looks right now.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2810
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2004, 05:55:13 pm »
Well, if it's stream, I can get my demo started and join. Just a question tho, I get kicked off of everyone HRADBA server before I can join. It loads, then says I was kicked. Anyone know about this? And would it have to do with windowblinds?
Innocence proves nothing

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2004, 09:31:41 pm »
why dont we play bridge to.?  i mean its better if more tkc ppl can play. then it doesent matter if you have the demo or full. its more fun if evry one can play and not only some ppl . i cant play the full cause my disk is damaged :evil:  so change the map to bridge and stream!!!
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

Koopa Troopa

  • Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2004, 09:59:55 pm »
Quote from: [TKC] ~<{LTC}>~
vietcong :?:  :P


lol

Follis

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 669
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2004, 02:27:17 am »
I posted this New Information to the Clan [X] who's one member Forrest747 recieved this Bloodpatch and was accusing TKC of creating Dangerous Cheats
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

_Tarkanos

  • Guest
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2004, 08:52:25 am »
Ok Bridge and Stream it is.

Just a note: you cant mix the original (stream) demo servers with retail version servers.
So Vicious, if you are planning to play, you'll need the retail version...
And FA or the FA demo to play on the Bridge game.

[TkC]ballbreaker

  • Insane Joker
  • ****
  • Posts: 536
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2004, 09:08:11 am »
he should be just fine with the FA demo

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

  • Master Heckler
  • *****
  • Posts: 2781
    • View Profile
[X] vs. [TKC]?
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2004, 09:16:06 pm »
yes you should be able to join. tarkanos maby you can turn off HB so we have no problems
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow