Author Topic: get in them other servers...  (Read 544 times)

[TKC]Pink Slink

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
get in them other servers...
« on: May 11, 2006, 09:36:23 am »
ok guys...

this post is probably best directed to noobly and tax...

the new cbf's that are being passed around, they wont work in the majority of servers... and the number is does work is decreasing slowly..... i am finding that n e way...

I was told by noobly once that it was due to the size of the file... i think its cheat number #133 that you get kicked for.

i am assuming that you mean the size of the .dat modded file... when you said this noobly.

Or if i am completely wrong here, put me straight...

If this is the main problem, i think i could have a way round the file size bit...
...Once I was normal....

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 11:19:31 am »
Yeah i think the dat size is what gets u busted, Z saw a kick message written somewhere said what the kick was for #143 then a size and file like 'player/ini 168kb. So i think its what it is
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:27:46 am »
I was chating with Mr Noobly one night and I was directing him to some server logs that Aussy Dave had posted online. I pointed out to him that part of each "kick" for cheating had an entry named "size".

This is clearly related to a data file size that is added to the log after an HB error "trigger" for the develeopers in addition to the HB error code #...
not that there are any "devs" left to look at such logs now that Pterodon is free of contract with Take2 so there is next to ZERO chance this will ever be used as any patch or HB update....but may well have been in place to aid in adding updates in the past.

I find that all the servers that "kick" for cheating report the same code # and that it relates to a FA player trying to enter a VC server (files differ from server).

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 07:32:58 pm »
Yeah Im sure its file size..I made a Knife/Bayonet only mod and its works perfect with the underground hacks.

I used the fake HB before i tested it and found i would get kicked somtimes becaurse the patchs have a anti cheat in them.

should be simple to fix..just pick and choose what u really want/use.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

[TKC]Pink Slink

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 12:38:38 am »
Z, i just tried it, i think youor spot on with the vc and FA part....

example,,, in FA with underground 5x zoom etc... you cannot join certain servers... eg.. German TD , Weapon wallet and Watch, But in Normal vietcong 1.6 you can...

Sadly however this doesnt seem to work the other way round,,, ie, when you load standard vc 1.6, you cannot join FA servers such as pterodon BMF etc...

So what file is it?,  i dont think its the .dat noobly..... as underground  hack worked in both types of games depending on the nature of the server...

All servers seem accessible but it depends on what version of VC u use...

How do we get round this 1??
...Once I was normal....

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 01:43:28 am »
Just load up VC if you get kicked for FA.
Should work the other way around as well...right?

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*