Author Topic: LoL..The "Anti Cheat"  (Read 1034 times)

hotdog

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« on: April 27, 2006, 08:04:25 pm »
Wow that anti Cheat is Xtremly gay lol you install it in vc directory and every 30 seconds or so it takes a pic...so basically the only way this will work is if you send ur folder it creates to another person lmao...also you cannot edit the picture because there in a different format  but overall this is a suck ass anti cheat that i will have fun extractng and trying to enable it to take pics when i want it to. ETC.
-Dont Hate The Player..Hate The Game-

element

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 08:06:22 pm »
Quote from: hotdog
Wow that anti Cheat is Xtremly gay lol you install it in vc directory and every 30 seconds or so it takes a pic...so basically the only way this will work is if you send ur folder it creates to another person lmao...also you cannot edit the picture because there in a different format  but overall this is a suck ass anti cheat that i will have fun extractng and trying to enable it to take pics when i want it to. ETC.

who cares

hotdog

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 08:12:33 pm »
hey wtf fucking dont gotta flame me ffs....just going off the other post and wanted to put sum feeback on itdam..
-Dont Hate The Player..Hate The Game-

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 01:25:01 am »
Quote from: hotdog
hey wtf fucking dont gotta flame me ffs....just going off the other post and wanted to put sum feeback on itdam..

You could have added to the other post.

Anyhow they only use that program in one ladder  and I hear people complain about system slowdowns and added "lag".

Just what VC needs....more lag! :lol:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Tr@sko

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 06:53:24 am »
why to hack a anti-cheat tool, that is only used in 1 ladder??

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
LoL..The "Anti Cheat"
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 08:38:41 am »
Quote from: Tr@sko
why to hack a anti-cheat tool, that is only used in 1 ladder??

Perhaps becuase they compete in that ladder?

Anyhow people that cheat in ladder contests SUCK.
More often than not in the EU wagers are placed on the outcome of such contests.
Cheating in them would have gotten them hanged in my republic not all that long ago....generation wise.

Most coders give the public "tools" to help them have fun.
Some coders make a nice extra bit of spending money selling -high priced- custom programs to those in ladders.

Altho they like makeing money off of thier learned skills...and that is a big driving piont to learn any skill/trade...they all seem to agree that cheating on wagers is an idiots game.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*