Author Topic: Ok ladies step up with hradba  (Read 1241 times)

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
Ok ladies step up with hradba
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 11:29:53 pm »
Try adding more clips...no infint ammo.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 12:12:45 am »
Speed,map locations-positions,wepons-ammo,health are all SUPPOSED to be controled by the server.

We have a few new VC movies in the d/l section that show otherwise in HB206 servers! :lol:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 02:29:37 am »
Quote from: Taxman
Weapons are controled by the server. I know that much.

No there not m8.

Why cant i shoot them then when i mod them?

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 07:49:31 am »
Becaures u might be trying to use the hidden weapons  Or your not doing your mods right.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 10:05:14 am »
Some of these issues are going to be addressed in some new public trainers as per my conversations with the programers who made them. At that point I am sure they will post the code to those trainers here so the other programmers can learn and become even better with thier hobby.

It has always been my hope that those in this room not just become better with the game it deals with but use the education and skills gathered to become employable or like many of  the "old timers" even make thier own games (TKC's EGGORADO as example). No reason smart people helping each other could not start a new software company one day.

An old saying used alot with Union/Polliticals and Mobsters..."One hand washes the other." .

Keep that in mind all your life and NEVER forget your buddys.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 09:27:05 pm »
Quote from: Taxman
Becaures u might be trying to use the hidden weapons  Or your not doing your mods right.

They shoot when its me who hosts the server.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 11:31:17 pm »
:D  yeah but im not using different guns really, you are right on that side of it sort of, but your own weapon text (using normal guns) can be modded to the shit house. My god you should see some of the stuff im doing atm in servers. Running around underground killing people who cant kill me. I just lmao for 2 hours in a server just owning and doing real stupid stuff, at least this way i really Know when some one has a wallhack lol.

Ive been popping up from underground laying a trap on there flag and knifing it as they come around corners. ' I will not claim this as my own fun' a great TKer uses this method lmfao.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 02:13:18 pm »
Hradba copys itself in memory and then scans the active thread ( active hradba ) being compared to the backup .. its really very simple to dissable its simply a matter of reversing the dll and finding the routine that reports a cheat... dissable that and your home free ! quite literally.