Author Topic: Ok ladies step up with hradba  (Read 1242 times)

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
Ok ladies step up with hradba
« on: March 28, 2006, 09:44:55 pm »
Ok in the next few days i will be posting tricks on how i have beaten hradba using the game to do it itself. But i will be giving you info that works nicely. You may have seen my knife and bayonet videos in the in game movie downloads. Do NOT tell anyone i am the creator and maker of these hacks as i wish to remain anonymous to the unknowing community.

Ok with that said i will be looking for jokers and everyone elses skills who have extracted vc before and have good knowledge of it.

I will show you how to get weapon mods past and coloring skins and such. But in return i need a conglomarates help to get one last thing through to get back some tkc glory and it is super jump. May need mullah for this not sure though. I think if we have 4-5 people working on it and other things using my method we could and will make some awesome hradba 206 hacks.

Hopefully by now we have no leechers or snitchs in here. As soon as i get a few replys from people still active in this section who want to step up the cheats and help create, i will make a tutorial show my easy way to bybass. So lads sign up.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:18 pm »
Is there anyone still active in the vc dev section?

HradBa history

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 09:17:55 pm »
Uplink/Accessed should be around as he now has a computer to work on,can't recall offhand if he still hass access to this room as the sysop cleaned out people who moved on or did not post for a year.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 01:03:52 am »
:shock:  Ok since this section is virtually dead here is some good shit.

Hradba beating. Do not flog this off as your own method.
And dont go giving info or selling this or mods and hacks made by this method. Because if i wanted it sold i would sell it myself.

Ok ladies, let me begin by saying this info is for OUR use only it is not to be handed to any outsiders. Its taken me 3months of solid work to beat hradba this way and i dont want it leaked.
 Funny thing is we should have all got this method done within a week of 1.60 being out.

Ok leave all your normal vc folder as stock standard. But make sure you have a copy of the vietcong_eu01.cbf and the vietcong_160.cbf extracted in another folder.

Alright lets start this shit rolling. Ive found through trial and error extracting is able to beat hradba. Size and date aint shit. Just dont repack with the same name (Dont try this yet let me explain).

First i wanted to get my modded weap file through hradba...HERE i will remind you now that this method i have claimed as my own and i decided no profit will be made by selling it or giving information on how to do it IT MUST STAY WITHIN THE DEV SECTION ONLY.

Ok i looked at it wrong for 3 fucking months. But here is the method. I looked at the 1.60 update wow it has the same weap.txt C77 bullshit and the fistalpha 7C bullshit one. So i thought fuck the 77C one i will add all the modded guns into the F/A 7C one.

And what do you know repacked worked. It works if you repack it as just ini\7C(rest of name here). Then the small cbf one repacked can be any name and whalla it is hradba proof. Now i know what you are thinking geez your a fuckn genius n00bly.

But the fun dont stop there, in a few update patches you will notice there is a folder called DEFS it contains a list from which the game dll reads to memory. It contains characters and textures. Hmm now you are thinking use the same method...SLAP you are wrong.

Well sorta i changed the character folder to be called CH@RACTERS then edited it in the DEFS folder...repacked and its passed hradba. Now you can edit all the characters skins and other stuff by modding the defs file.

This brought me to another dilema i need your help with the players\ini folder if messed with is instantly detected for #133, but u must be able to use the above tested method to make it work. Although not through the DEFS file.

See i have noticed the game.dll reads from these folders to change and store in memory. Um better explanation...The game.dll reads the information from these player\ini folder then stores it in memory, if you look at the game.dll you will see what i mean. But it is read from the player\ini folder first.

I am hoping with a conglomarate we can figure how to change the player\ini and make it undetectable again, with that will also bring plant skins and tanks again i hope.

Once you try my method and you see it works nicely i know hradba can be beaten this way too just need trial and error reports.

HradBa history

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 01:10:07 am »
:D  Since its pretty dead here, ill congratulate myself. Well done n00bly first bit of raw talent ive seen in here :P.

HradBa history

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 01:12:13 am »
:D  AND for my 300th post i am going to say GIVE me some help for the last part of this puzzle ladies. Super jump and player\ini, and adding a old hradba to our new mod so we can use whacks again. W00t congrats on 300 posts n00bly :) .

HradBa history

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 01:33:58 am »
8)

The hardest puzzle is best worked in the easyest way.
Good work.

Oh I left a post on DFI-STREET but let me ask....which psu would you get?
How about the ram?

I am burned out and so the OC for now will just be via the cpu multiplyer ,but the PSU should run it all AND 4 HD's/1 DVD burner. The list on DFI is too long...over 60 pages!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 01:46:54 am »
:D  Maybe an ocz 650 watt or anything with about that much watts, and id go with the ocz 4800 nice tight timing 2-2-2-5 at 400ddr and o/c it 2nd only to the other one you mentioned in a previous post.
 Oh and have you got any ideas for the hradba Z? Either through revision id's or making it read from my new modded cbf?

HradBa history

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 04:03:32 am »
I was thinking about this for ram....but can't find a US dealer for it:
G.Skill F1-4800DSU2-1GBFF

I can go with 2.5-4-4-8 @ 2.7 volt and DDR600 as the extra 600 Mhz on the cpu will more than make up for the extra clock timeings.

As far as Hradba....the programs I had saved look like they were on the 200GB drive with my rar'ed games from the past year or so. :cry:
I will look into seeing if I can get that drive to show up in Windows some day soon.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 07:56:53 pm »
Pretty much everything is server side now i believe.

I only read some as i couldnt give a rats ass about VC, but if you ever answer on msn the bazillion times i message you, i will help.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 08:26:20 pm »
Lol im on now, and all that gets thru hradba. Oh i need to work out our time differences. But im on 16hrs a day lol. You seem to sign in and sign out

HradBa history

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 08:36:20 pm »
And not much is control by the server.

HradBa history

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 10:00:33 pm »
Quote from: n00bly
Lol im on now, and all that gets thru hradba. Oh i need to work out our time differences. But im on 16hrs a day lol. You seem to sign in and sign out

I seem to sign in, message you, leave msn on for 1 hour and still not get a message back!

Weapons are controled by the server. I know that much.

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 11:25:27 pm »
Weapons are controled by the server. I know that much.

No there not m8.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 11:26:15 pm »
What do you mean weapons are controled by server? I can do alot

HradBa history