Author Topic: How to get not cought cheating - basic security guide  (Read 3069 times)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
How to get not cought cheating - basic security guide
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:07:33 am »
These few rules are written down to save you from being banned from certain mutliplayer servers, if you obey these basic rules then you will have long time fun with ofp :lol:

DO NOT...
...download or copy ammo-trainers, id-changers, wireframe or wallhack tools, patch or setup files to any of your directorys of your OFP folder if the readme-file of them doesnt explicitly say so.
Your tool will work mostly from any directory you like as long as the setup or readme-file doesnt say anything different.

...download or copy addons (like modified weapons) into your addons directorys WITHOUT renaming them to something different from the original name, the author has most probably left a notice about that.

TIPS...
...if u want certain files (like ammotrainers and stuff) within ur ofp folder, then rename them. its a must-do before the first time u install such cheats. never forget to close ofp when u make such changes.

...if you have the supercheatpack installed some server: some files check for ur FlashpointResistance.exe, in this cases the serevr will display a message that its modified; fortunately this files can be modified/different because of the so called 1.96-beta-patch which used a different filename - if u get cought with that message pretend that u have the beta patch installed and dont know what to do.
If u dont want this message to appear on these servers, close ofp, goto ur ofp root folder, rename FlashpointResistance.exe to, for examaple, ofp196chwewshg.exe (dont use this name of course) and update ur links to this file (create new desktop icon etc).

WHAT IS...
...a filecheck?
Basicly the filecheck (also filechecker called in ofp) is based on a text file which contains static filenames with and without relative pathes within your ofp folder.
The filecheck displays a message on the server and all its clients if a file in ur folder does actually exist (or not exist) or if a file has different filesizes compared to the file on the server itself.
Filecheckers r mostly used to check if u have missing or modified regular addons and to check if certain files exist in ur ofp folder (like ammo-trainers or id-changers).
Only known file-names can be checked.

[TKC]BlueGrass

• Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 10:32:44 pm »
ALSO

Dont keep trying to connect to servers which are 1.96c with the ID current 1.96b AND/OR the ammo trainer - You will be found and banned if you persist.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 07:30:27 pm »
good

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 10:30:52 pm »
also

check your ofp folder before u connect to any server.
u just dont know what a hacker might put in there. :D

man i love that excuse
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

adie

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: How to get not cought cheating - basic security guide
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 02:27:41 am »
I wonder how some admins know that I use this sh!t. I'm not doing TK but messing like driving tractor or tank in Corridor, dropping bombs etc. How do they know?

Before I use the stuff I'm trying to play 2-5 min to not be spotted. I don't have any modified files in OFP folder.

And one question - why I need to be killed to run these cheats? Due this I can't doing mess in coop missions  :icon_cry2