Author Topic: Lost session  (Read 3366 times)

Rob

Lost session
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 08:06:26 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
When ArmA comes out with better gfx I might start playing that game.

I will d/l as soon as it comes out and try it for a few days befor I make up my mind.

Oh well....think I will put my no-cd-key-checking VC2 server up for a few hours. I have alot of regulers that visit these past few weeks. :wink:

lol I don't know what that has to do with me losing my session =) but anyway I always try games first too.  :wink:

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Lost session
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 12:42:15 pm »
Quote from: GameZer
Quote from: ZOldDude
When ArmA comes out with better gfx I might start playing that game.

I will d/l as soon as it comes out and try it for a few days befor I make up my mind.
:

should be interesting to see what anti cheats BIS installs, Im betting there will be a no client side scripting option for maps, this will leave addon changing, but i can tell you things like recoils and other sub classes will be checkible, and unknown addons will be logged and noted to the server, this will kill off the cheat packs, and addons like the elitebizons and other minor weapon hacks

then after a year im sure TKC will figure something out like ammo and ID trainers

unless AA is release with a key coder for our LPT1 ports
who knows, but yes I'll be here sniffing IPs out from phpbb heh

Well I just find what the programmers do interesting....but as I almost always play coop or team respawn style games. I myself never cheat as it would be like cheating myself.

I have gone into the developers hosted servers for like 10-15 mins 3-5 times a year just to show them thier anti-cheat is crap....but that is a rare thing.

I am however certain that if ArmA has a anti-cheat and clans place money bets on matchs that I would be able to dirrect people to private SSL sites that would SALE you a custom cheat. The programmers that do this with PB and the like make alot of money from this sort of thing...but here we mostly try to help people become better at programming for certain games.

As far as this OFP (shitty gfx I thought) goes they seem to learn fast.

Anti-cheat systems are so easy to fake and people who place wagers on matchs should know better than to gamble in the first place if not @ a LAN party.

Anyhow like I said....coop and team respawn for myself. Nothing like a joint and a lot of beer while slooooooooowly crawling in the brush for over an hour to knock the other team out....or help keep your team alive....for me.

By the way checking the time on forum posts against logs of a gfx d/l is not really rocket science nor is it any way exact. I have no idea why you would care what my IP is on the dsl I use for forum posts as 1st I don't play OFP and 2nd I don't use this line to play games at all (have OC line in Marina Del Ray that I serve games on...if I hit all the stoplights I can be at the EA office in 3 mins).

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
Lost session
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 04:10:54 pm »

I do beleive that none of you can cheat on our server, so tell me again how I'm losing this battle? not only did I use your own forums to give me all your IPs legally but im still waiting for our server to be shut down months ago booo hoooo

You lose becouse your only castle is your own server. If You show your ass somewhere else You will be massacred by TKC like 5y old baby. I have nothing agains situation that You sit there and I play on 90% other servers.

Im surprised you have not figured how i still get IPs, JE told you about the pics but he forgot that my server records all IPs when you run game browser scan lol

Hey, did we not told You that noone care about your forgotten server ? Now I know why it is soo laggy, becouse You scan whole internet LOL.

this means your IP is logged, I gave JE his IP over MSN simply because he ran OFP that day lol
and he was blabbing all day long on how I will never know his IP
ask him, or should I post his DEV section name :)

I know all I see all, the only guy that gave me a run for my money was AC, but as he can tell you he's totally locked out now  :lol:

Oh my GOD what a tragedy !!!!!! AC breath, breath deep and dont go away to the light !!!! :D

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Lost session
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 04:24:00 pm »
wonder oh wonder why i was logged out today again all of a sudden and all new posts were allready read...lol
im talking to mullah allready for a long time to switch to another forum software but he allways says "later"...or "aftr the summer"....

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Lost session
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 06:06:59 pm »
I not care, Im just banned from most of good CTI's so only servers that left me to play are shitty CTF, Hexens, DM where the only fun I have is to drop bombs after 10min of game or give few GOD MODE to top players and disable keys of admin :)

So You see Mal, You ban me from servers where I never cheat, so the only thing is left to me is to change to good old GRU_Sniper from Tactical OPS :)

GRU_Sniper PL

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Lost session
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 07:09:38 pm »
Quote from: GRU_sniper

I do beleive that none of you can cheat on our server, so tell me again how I'm losing this battle? not only did I use your own forums to give me all your IPs legally but im still waiting for our server to be shut down months ago booo hoooo

You lose becouse your only castle is your own server. If You show your ass somewhere else You will be massacred by TKC like 5y old baby. I have nothing agains situation that You sit there and I play on 90% other servers.

LMAO I have done it to him a few times
I dont even mean to do it, he just kinda asks for it
"keyboard lock" then like 30 secs later Mal disconnected
then some noob get blamed

The Illusive Man

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Lost session
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 08:57:16 pm »
and then we can scream how big quiting bitch Mal is. I hate quiters

GRU_Sniper PL

Rob

Lost session
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 09:08:10 pm »
Quote from: GRU_sniper
and then we can scream how big quiting bitch Mal is. I hate quiters

Lol, I'm sure he would kick you first =)

I don't really hate Mal, if you think about it, we need balance or else cheating would be less fun. I cheat becouse I can and I wan't to have fun with this old game becouse I can't have it without cheating anymore.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Lost session
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 07:42:44 am »
those are the numbers that count at the end of the day [...]

for me the numbers on my bank account count at the end of the day  8)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Lost session
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 07:42:50 am »
Dude, no OFP server in the world is as cheat free as our servers, and our servers are the most used, most populated and they are fastest lil bitches around

we average 1 cheat every 1-2 months while other servers have 3-4 daily
do the math, thats a ratio of 210/1 in our favor

those are the numbers that count at the end of the day, when you start changing those numbers then I'll be pissed, untill then Im a happy lil bastard regarless of your random acts on crap servers, trust me when you do that you actually send more to my server to play, and thats what I want at the end of the day as well

The type of cheats I believe you are talking about (and basing your statistics on) are the ones in public view like 100 scud drop
you honestly cannot tell when someone is using ESP

I know allot of major clan players use ESP
it's freaking obvious when you use it yourself
scenario: you are well hidden in a bush then all a sudden you see the big marker in the sky heading right for your position

I still do agree you have the most cheat OFP free server you have obviously put allot of time in that ban list
well done on it

The Illusive Man

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Lost session
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2006, 07:46:00 am »
btw u cant read out if disableuserinput is equal  true or false.
same to CutText ["","Black In",2.0] which u cant read out in any way either so ur "mf" script wont work...

but u can prevent getting disabled by a simple script :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Lost session
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2006, 12:22:59 pm »
Is OFP a game supported/played on the NATO system?

http://www.nato-ladder.com/

The reason I ask is that TKC has in the past given aid to insure fair ladder contests.....without provide'ng any software or violateing the trust of its programming members.

TKC as a site does alot more than promote programming of cheats.

One of the things it has done is gather the brightest of cheat and gfx programmers and put them to work on building a MP FPS online game which is on track to come out summer 2006.....a game ment to be free to all with all the latest programming game tweaks as a showcase of talent.

The sysop and myself hope that this showcase will not just draw attention to these programmers skills.....but myself I would like to see...end up starting a new software company.

I hope to see 'Published by TKC' on top 10 online games list in the next 5 years or so.
With proper management less time than that.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*