Author Topic: 4 all u boys who went to MEPS  (Read 481 times)

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
4 all u boys who went to MEPS
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:43:19 am »
now i was thinking last night my time at MEPS or Military Enlistment Processing Station and i decided MEPS and PROM are alike!

Here is my logic~

At MEPS you dance around for a couple hours only to end with your clothes off....just like PROM!!! w00t!!!

by the way if u dont know what MEPS is just piss off lol or join the miltary... (USA)
We're the prophetic generation of bottled water, bottled water, causing poor populations to die, to die, to die!

Rob

Re: 4 all u boys who went to MEPS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 09:38:31 pm »
Quote from: Corrupted1
now i was thinking last night my time at MEPS or Military Enlistment Processing Station and i decided MEPS and PROM are alike!

Here is my logic~

At MEPS you dance around for a couple hours only to end with your clothes off....just like PROM!!! w00t!!!

by the way if u dont know what MEPS is just piss off lol or join the miltary... (USA)

Lol, I finally get it! Good joke.  :lol:

TheHeckler!

4 all u boys who went to MEPS
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:55:13 pm »
I remember my time at MEPS, wasn't exactly the funniest moment in my life...then again, it was better than basic training. When are you scheduled to depart to boot camp corrupted1? and what branch of the service are you joining? (if you haven't departed already that is)