Author Topic: Malboeuf raped by GRU_Sniper  (Read 2742 times)

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
Malboeuf raped by GRU_Sniper
« on: January 19, 2006, 08:37:44 am »
No comments :)

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 02:16:00 pm »
hahahaha nicely done
that should go into the TKC gallery

The Illusive Man

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 07:38:30 pm »
i did that too a few times to him allways funny when he just had to quit his game and then reconnects after a while without saying anything just to check ids lmao.

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 04:44:25 am »
yes hehe
He can try to track me now.
I have 3 new org. IDs, will change nicks and dissapear.

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 04:59:20 am »
ya he got my ip down and now i am banned from a few servers..oh well...too bad
We're the prophetic generation of bottled water, bottled water, causing poor populations to die, to die, to die!

brit~XR-

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 05:53:54 am »
yeah shame that. who would wanna ban you. oh heres your ip range if any1 else wants to bann u 70.56.0.0 - 70.59.255.255

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 12:06:46 pm »
Quote from: brit~XR-
yeah shame that. who would wanna ban you. oh heres your ip range if any1 else wants to bann u 84.0.0.0 - 84.255.255.255

LOL!
Just ban 0.*.*.*.*

Ban my 5.*.*.*.* VPN if you wish.
After all to can't connect to me anyhow SUCKER!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 04:16:52 pm »
bann u 84.0.0.0 - 84.255.255.255

lmfao if u would actually ban this big ip range u would ban millions of ppl including a all ips of a few isp's, if u ban ip ranges u should never ban more then the last 16 bit of an ip address.

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 07:44:09 pm »
yeah shame that. who would wanna ban you. oh heres your ip range if any1 else wants to bann u 84.0.0.0 - 84.255.255.255

still no proof i socalled "heckled" on GOL server, all you bitches have is a noob player aka Terminator...its word vs word.....and lets see who was kicked outta of devgru for cheating? well i know its now me...devgru haha good times...hey brit remember when u and hacker er i mean Hatcher went and left devgru and formed that clan of 3 people. UKSF haha thats like GOL, or XPAT, or BCS, or ERC, etc
We're the prophetic generation of bottled water, bottled water, causing poor populations to die, to die, to die!

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 07:46:58 pm »

also let me add, your range banning a bunch of people and totally missing my IP...hmmm ill just hit this button herre and boom! Proxy on! altho i hate proxys... :jamaica

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 01:20:49 pm »
My dsl I use to post with uses the 4.* and 71.* range and I have some fast proxys that support all protocalls in just about every country that has online players (I have used those in other games to piss people off after I got them mad enough to IP ban me).....but this is not somthing that I do more than 1-2 times a year just to show them that I did not want them to ban me and think that was the end of it.

I recall being IP banned in a large Vietcong server like 8 times in 10 mins befor they gave up...lol! It was becuase the sub-admin was bullying people (not me) and I called him an asshat (he was). Some people can't handle the truth.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 07:11:26 am »
Quote from: GameZer
but like i posted when I ban some one they are dead to our servers untill they move lol

well not quite

who ever told you your IP range is based on your address must of been out their mind
it is more based upon the actual ISP (my next door neighbours range is 100% different from mine)

other thing to note is that the ISP market is very competitive now days
prices change
a simple ISP switch to a company with a better deal will be more than enough to get off your list
I personally have been through four in the last two years

The Illusive Man

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 07:39:33 am »
Quote from: Wesker
who ever told you your IP range is based on your address must of been out their mind
it is more based upon the actual ISP (my next door neighbours range is 100% different from mine)
EXACTLY

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 02:02:03 pm »
The people who live next door to me with the same ISP have VASTLY different addresses.

Also if I use IPCONFIG or just unplug my dsl for the night I also get a wide address change.

I think your real issue is with the EU people on dsl...Germany which has the most programmers being at the top. They get a new address EVERY time they reboot.

True you could block every IP address in Germany but that is not what you really want to do is it?
All you really want is to follow your hobby and not have noteable dissruptions right?

(pardon my misspellings...I am old and on pain meds....and beer)

Oh....
where I live there are three SHAW users with open wireless routers that are all on the same IP range as I (I use them to post here),

You don't have to bother with that....I ,the sysop and the site admin(s) will not mess with you. Any section mod that does so will answere to us.

Just don't violate the very few basic rules you agreed to when you regeded to post.
If some issue comes up fell free to PM the sysop,site-ops or myself.

Freedom is the word here.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 02:44:38 pm »
Quote from: GameZer
Im good at what I do, and with a clean server like mine where no one cheats, I know Im correct, and that you guys need to spin grand adventures of cheating to show who's dick is bigger, but alas they are never on my server, so all your boosting comes down to one fact

no one sees cheats on our server

If your going to cheat, have some honor in it

why r u then here or, different, whats the point in all this then?

and yet i can access ur server somehow  :shock: