Author Topic: WoW Fishing Bot  (Read 3162 times)

Anonymous

WoW Fishing Bot
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 02:10:32 pm »
Wtf, fishing FTW! Get your fishing level high and you can make big mullar off the AH with some items like Stonescale Eels costing around 20g for 10 of them and so on. Fishing rox!

BTW, I couldnt seem to figure out the bot to work correctly, i think its because of the color bobber thing. Do any of you know a site that lists what fishbot exe file to use in which area you are in? I tested all of them but none "fished" correctly, only cast the line out.

[TKC] Aphex

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
WoW Fishing Bot
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 02:11:42 pm »
wtf.. login system died, that previous post was from moi.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
WoW Fishing Bot
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 06:54:08 pm »
pm ZooZlo to ask him, maybe he can post it here to then, im not gonna ask, u do/can

Anonymous

WoW Fishing Bot
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 01:43:44 am »
Quote from: Anonymous
Wtf, fishing FTW! Get your fishing level high and you can make big mullar off the AH with some items like Stonescale Eels costing around 20g for 10 of them and so on. Fishing rox!

BTW, I couldnt seem to figure out the bot to work correctly, i think its because of the color bobber thing. Do any of you know a site that lists what fishbot exe file to use in which area you are in? I tested all of them but none "fished" correctly, only cast the line out.

Zoom into your head set fishbot on if it is day you might be need dayred.exe or an other like blue/beige, if it is night use a ...dark.exe

and set your fishing rod (attack) on 1
then it might to get work

ZooZlo

• Poptart
    • View Profile
WoW Fishing Bot
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 01:50:40 am »

Zoom into your head set fishbot on if it is day you might be need dayred.exe or an other like blue/beige, if it is night use a ...dark.exe

and set your fishing rod (attack) on 1
then it might to get work

Sif, that was me... forgot to loggin, and i have maked a mistake you need your Fishing icon on number 1 not attack  :D