Author Topic: Re: Roughneck Server no one can cheat on?  (Read 5876 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Roughneck Server no one can cheat on?
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2006, 10:00:35 am »
(my IP tracker for PHPBB is more advance the the TKC one but both are the same ISP oh and yes I still have IP access to the TKC forums),

Yeh bullshit.

All providers give the same info.

3rd party program might give more info...mine does at a cost of $75 per query via computer in VA.

I get everything that a local government has on a person.
Birth,school,driving,crimes,utilites....what ever.

Also one of the site ops works with the USAF in Intell,but who gives a shit?

Just play and serve your game and be happy...hell I am happy for you so why can't you be happy for yourself?

I am looking forward to this ArmA game....in fact I installed a Seagate 200GB drive to the system here just today and moved 76GB off the C: drive to make room as I hope to see it on torrent sites soon. (total internal drives 620GB,external USB 316GB....936GB connected to  my "toy" on this LAN.)

Now if I could only FIND some OZC 4000 Gold XV ram for sale I would be really happy!
(Hopes of haveing 2.2.2.7 @ 3.6V and 269 fsb w/1:1 ratio...thats what makes me happy!)

PS: As you might tell I am an AMD head.
You already know I do not play OFP.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2006, 10:49:47 am »
Quote from: GameZer
if it's bull shit read my post and check what his starting IP is, I never posted his IP do to your rules, i only posted the 1st range of his IP and his proxy, you'll see the proxy IP when you click his IP due to the TKC IP PHP programming, but I see his actual home IP, this is due to his proxy is run by his ISP and it's beeing used incorectly

trust me, the IPs match :)

and if any one is full of shit it's you, or should I quote you on when you were supposidly shutting the RN server down because your like some GOD when it came to legal matters

1) I have your IP and Im not an Admin - I PROVED IT by posting your home town
2) You Lie badly

Whatever.

Getting IP's by checking your own host logs against forum post times is not rocket science.

You never posted my IP's home city....yet I have always said I am in L.A.,California. It seems your l33t IP tracer SUX.

Anyhow I have no issue,beef or complaint with you as :
#1) I don't play OFP.
#2) I don't fuck with your game/forum server.
#3) I support your hobby as a webmaster and server admin.

#3a) I just happen to also support those who program within certain games....well make that ALL games.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2006, 10:54:44 am »
actually you're lieing badly here now again

About my paid account  in VA?

Shows you don't know me very well.

I tell you what...you do a forum search in the VC section here and on other VC sites and then tell me I lied to you.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2006, 11:06:55 am »
Quote from: GameZer
Quote from: ZOldDude

I am looking forward to this ArmA game....in fact I installed a Seagate 200GB drive to the system here and moved 76GB off the C: drive to make room as I hope to see it on torrent sites soon.

wont matter on our server, since I have been tracking TKC IPs for almost a year now, which means our server actually pre bans your IP ranges to the game port and all ports in most TKC bannings

this will cary to AA

also since NOOOOO TKC can even play on my server now, what makes you think you can change that lol

So what are you trying to tell me?

I have never played OPP online,
I have never screwed with you in any way,
Altho I hold position here on the TKC forums I am well known to NOT cheat in online games......

And all you want to do is fuck me from the start?

Not really cool now is it?

Do you see why some of theses guys do mess with you?