Author Topic: CoV: Guide-- Respec Mission  (Read 815 times)

Follis

• Insane Joker
  • I can haz game time?
    • View Profile
    • http://tkc-community.net
CoV: Guide-- Respec Mission
« on: January 03, 2006, 05:53:12 am »
**RESPEC MISSION GUIDE**

The first thing I would like to say about this mission is that it is HARD. If someone deserts your fire team, you will possibly be screwed - if not you should be ok, but if everyone doesn't pull thier weight you won't be able to finish.

Now lets get directly to it!

The respec mission is picked up at the Nerva Archepelago. Go speak to Arbiter Lupin, he is next to Arbiter Fredrick.
There are three sub-missions or three parts to the respec.

Sub-Mission 1: kill 25 Circle of Thorns at Cap Au Diable
Sub-Mission 2: Kill 3 bosses in a base
Sub-Mission 3: Work your way through a Circle of Thorns base to an Arch Villain.

Sub-Mission 1 information: Go northwest of the ferry to find lots of the baddies you need to kill.

Sub-Mission 2 information: When my fire team got into this mission we were surprised to see lvl 27 mobs (we were all lvl 25) there are tons of bosses all over the place, but you are only looking for 3 specific bosses. It may be recommendable to have a stalker locate them using stealth so that he can guide you right to them.

Sub-Mission 3 information:

a. Work your way through the base. You will come to a room containing the Arch Villain you must defeat.

b. I STRONGLY recommend circling the outside of the room to kill all non-vine baddies. This will allow you to focus ONLY on vines after.

c. You must kill 98 vines to complete the next step. Start on the vines! These vines are on a respawn timer. If a vine respawns, you must kill it again. One person on my fire team deserted us, so we had to pull the weight of him and ourselves. I estimate that we killed 7-800 vines total. One time we got down to one vine left, and then it shot back up to 35. You might want to type stuff like "HURRY HURRY" or "FASTER kill FASTER" to keep your team mates pulling thier weight.

d. AFTER YOU KILL THE VINES, HUDDLE IN A TIGHT GROUP TO TAKE THE ARCH VILLAIN IN THE MIDDLE (SOME BRAMBLE BUSH TYPE OF THING). A BUNCH OF MOBS WILL LAUNCH AT YOU, IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS ON THE ARCH VILLAIN. YOU ARE IN A TIGHT GROUP SO THAT EVERYONE CAN BE CONSTANTLY AOE HEALED BY YOUR AWSOME HEALERS. You do have a couple of masterminds with heals right? Make sure you have guys with combat type awaken powers too.

*I would say that if you are able to get under 10 vines left, you should be able to try a little harder and accomplish this part. If you have any debuffs to make things die faster, be sure to use them as much as possible.

**I've heard people say that this mission is "impossible". I beat it with 7 people when it was set for 8, so it is very possible. Try to keep everyone's spirits up, if you get under 10 tell them that it's a sure sign that you can complete the mission.

Addendum:

-This mission took me 4.5 hours, but I can see how it could easily be done in 2-3 hours.

-After you complete the mission you are given a list of rewards, be sure to choose respec!

-To use your respec, you must visit Arbiter Lumis.
When the axe came into the woods, many of the trees said, "At least the handle is one of us."'

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 02:15:11 pm »
Sorry but whats CoV, i already asked google but i didnt find anygood.
i know its a game.
woud you like me the website of it//

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:17:51 pm »
CoV= City of Villains

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile