"Its all in the wrists...." 8)

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
HRADBA
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 11:29:23 pm »
HOW TO DO IT?

Same old story....game.dll and hradba.dll work as one.

Thats not a problem u can fix that.

The simple view is to just have the server >think< you have the latest version of hradba working while in fact you don't use it at all.
Yes So we force our .dll into the game.

The "how to's" and the tools are in the public download area that can allow you to use the older cheats over and over.

Tools need to fake it?  
1x injector
1x 1.41 game.dll (can play VC only not FA but easy bypass)
1xFAKE HB.dll or renamed 204 HB.dll

Well since there is a leech here that Zold Dude talks to, I,ll leave it upto some of u here to work it out. I gues it wont be long now till a update patch will come for HB :?

I dont have Dev access, never asked for it. But this is the easy way to beat HB. :P  and now its public. Dont PM for help...
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
HRADBA
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 01:04:16 am »
Quote from: Taxman
HOW TO DO IT?

Same old story....game.dll and hradba.dll work as one.

Thats not a problem u can fix that.

The simple view is to just have the server >think< you have the latest version of hradba working while in fact you don't use it at all.
Yes So we force our .dll into the game.

The "how to's" and the tools are in the public download area that can allow you to use the older cheats over and over.

Tools need to fake it?  
1x injector
1x 1.41 game.dll (can play VC only not FA but easy bypass)
1xFAKE HB.dll or renamed 204 HB.dll

Well since there is a leech here that Zold Dude talks to, I,ll leave it upto some of u here to work it out. I gues it wont be long now till a update patch will come for HB :?

I dont have Dev access, never asked for it. But this is the easy way to beat HB. :P  and now its public. Dont PM for help...

First smart person I some time.
I like the HB 202 myself.

I doubt there will ever be another HB update as Pterodon as a company is no longer and the website will probibly close when it is time to renew the URL.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
HRADBA
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 03:43:06 am »
I doubt there will ever be another HB update as Pterodon as a company is no longer and the website will probibly close when it is time to renew the URL.

Well u learn somthing every-day. I didnt know that. Oh well VC2 was crap and i guess it took its toll on Pterodon with poor sales.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
HRADBA
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 06:31:03 am »
All of Pterodon moved into the Illusion publishers building (who they have always sold the product to).

It was Illusion who had Take2/2K publish and dist. the Pterodon products.

I think Tale2 has always screwed the developers of games...Pterodon more than any other.

The largest publishers are EA and AV and people who use them have the most sales.

Right now Take2 is up to it's neck in Federal law suits of all kinds as well as many States and at least one city...that here in the USA alone.

I brought it up around two years ago that Take2 was not a good publisher for them.........forum fasists on GoD and Pterodon removed those posts.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
HRADBA
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 10:34:02 am »
Thanks Taxman, i totaly understand it  :D
Now im gonna get my vc on my pc installed later this day.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
HRADBA
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 02:52:51 am »
From Forrest747...

Excerpts from today's Houston Chronicle, 31 January 2006, page D3.

Grand Theft maker has no suitors for now
by Lisa Baertlein
Reuters News Service
Quote:
Los Angeles - Video game maker Take-Two Interactive does not now appear to be an attractive target for an acquisition or a leveraged buy-out, Bank of America analyst Gary Cooper said Monday.

The financially troubled maker of the controversial and blockbuster Grand Theft Auto video game series has no obvious suitors, Cooper and Citi-group analyst Elizabeth Osur said in separate notes.

Take-Two, which was forced to pull Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from store shelves last summer after the discovery of an undisclosed sex scene that could be "unlocked" with downloaded software, recently reported a sharp decline in earnings, "material weaknesses" in its recent financial reports and the departure of a key board member -- who signaled that securities regulators had directed inquiries at the company and employees.

Cooper said he does not believe that other video game companies, including Electronic Arts, Activision and THQ, would be interested in the company at the current price of its shares.
He said the company's cash production is "inconsistent" and that its cash balance has quickly declined at a time when the overall video game industry is undergoing a technology transition that is hurting sales. ...