Author Topic: Reasons why vcUnban wont work  (Read 835 times)

Jack H.

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Reasons why vcUnban wont work
« on: December 23, 2005, 12:24:51 am »
Hi all!

I have two problems....

1. My english is not so good..... but i try my best ;)

2. The vcUnban.exe wont work on my PC, i also know some other peoples where vcUnban wont work. We tryed to locate the problem, but our configurations are very different.... we couldnt find anything (hardware/software) which where the same on our PC's.

So here my Question: Did you understand what i mean :roll:  :lol: ???

Can anyone write down some knowen reasons, why vcUnban wont work.

Btw, i searched the forum for topics about vcUnban and i found nothing 4 my prob. when the answer is still written down here in this board, i hope u dont wanna kife me for this post  :oops:

=============================================

For germans in my homelanguage:

Hi ihr,

Mein Englisch is nur Kauderwelsch (mein deutsch wohl auch :P ), aber trotzdem plagt mich ein veddes Problem.

Mein vcUnban will einfach nicht funzen. Zudem kenn ich noch n paar andere, die das selbe prob haben. Wir haben versucht unsere systeme zu vergleichen, um evtl so einen st?renfried auszumachen. Aber kein Erfolg...., nichts da, was direkt auf das Problem zeigen w?rde (Gleiche Hardware od. gleiche Software....).

Ich will hier nicht unbedingt alles bis ins letzte durchkauen, und das Forum zum?llen (z.B.: mit 35.Post... es geht noch immer nicht.....). Einfache Frage an euch, gibt es bekannte Probs mit vcUnban... Wer was weis, bitte bitte posten.

Thanx4answers

Jack H.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 01:40:23 am »
Hello and welcome to the forums,

the VCunban won't protect you against IP bans. If you want to circumvent an IP ban you'll have to change your IP or connect to the server through a proxy.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 04:06:05 am »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
If you want to circumvent an IP ban you'll have to change your IP or connect to the server through a proxy.

I'd go for the ip changing, proxy will get you higher ping on servers, even the fast ones. You will still have the 'double sends' meaning later server responce.
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Jack H.

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 11:03:11 am »
Thanx guys for your fast answers!

Now i understand what my prob is/was, thanx a lot!!!

I wish u all a good new year,

Jack H.

..:AoH:..Grim

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 06:29:11 pm »
Wouldn't rebooting your cable modem also change your IP? Or unless you have dial up, just re-connect.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 01:23:45 am »
Quote from: ..:AoH:..Grim
Wouldn't rebooting your cable modem also change your IP? Or unless you have dial up, just re-connect.

Cable is a fixed IP....if you don't want to use proxys then call up the cable company and tell them you WANT another address. Don't let them tell you they can't do it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*