Author Topic: WPE pro  (Read 2874 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
WPE pro
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005, 02:22:58 pm »
Quote from: n00bly
:oops:  Z u told me u would keep that a secret :P .  Oh and any one now the right filters to use in ethereal so if rubes gets it hes right.

WTF are you talking about "secrect"?

You said you AV taged it as a "bad thing".

Send it via the secure TKC upload or whoever gets it is screwed is how I see it @ this point.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
WPE pro
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005, 03:00:36 pm »
:D  Secret us cybering :P
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
WPE pro
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2005, 03:37:14 pm »
Quote from: n00bly
:D  Secret us cybering :P

I am not saying that people with interests in programming should not contact each other....what I am saying is that programs shared amoung such people have in the past included virus/trojans/keylogers and if you really have something to share that you can't make clear in a puplic post

as you are not a member of the TKC Members section or a DEV section

that it is safer for other members to get programming via the TKC download section......prvt or public as we use the latest detection protocalls befor we put the files up and so much more is in pvt d/l than public.

None of the staff here will accept dirrect d/l's as too many "bad people" are out and about...we all use the secured system.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
WPE pro
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 08:46:42 am »
I now have a fully functioning forth comp running win98.. Also just installed 2005 visual and msdn. Now i am looking for wpe...anyone got it? The link at gamehacking.com is down or has been for a while. I just posted a thingy on how to change version i.d for vc1 too..but only basic principle, if u need instructions ask.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.