Author Topic: Hmmmmmm.....  (Read 258387 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #720 on: March 28, 2008, 09:47:20 am »
Fact vs. Fiction- Hillary lies about the Bosnia Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLfZtwoVyj8

She did not lie...THIS is the real video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #721 on: March 29, 2008, 08:08:16 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #722 on: March 30, 2008, 12:56:31 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 01, 2008, 10:51:58 am »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #725 on: April 03, 2008, 02:28:11 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #726 on: April 03, 2008, 04:32:48 am »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 03, 2008, 08:17:36 am »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #728 on: April 04, 2008, 02:50:24 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #729 on: April 05, 2008, 10:14:11 pm »

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 08, 2008, 10:56:00 pm »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:18 am »

His eyes distracted me from the collars.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 09, 2008, 12:02:16 pm »
i can just see his expression is saying "this chick is nuts, please someone call the cops for me, she has me monitord every second of my life, she wants to kill me! PLEASE HELP ME, SHE IS PSYCO"
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #733 on: April 09, 2008, 01:19:49 pm »
Really?
I see her as wanting me to bone her like I own her.
Then again I see most females that way.
A cute young smiling thing like that and an old silver haired dog like myself....Mr. Boyfriend better not go to the market for beer and leave us alone for very long (like 15 minutes).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:26:04 pm by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #734 on: April 13, 2008, 06:38:15 am »
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. The aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I 'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it. "