Author Topic: Hmmmmmm.....  (Read 257972 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #675 on: January 31, 2008, 01:17:49 pm »
fly one of em out here and i will fight em. its rough here in the san fernando suburbs, its hardcore! lol.
Ain't that the truth!
I grew up in Venice myself...sort of like the Valley next to the ocean. If your alone on the wrong part of the beach at the wrong time there is always some wise guy about.
I never got hurt though.

Most of my battles when I was young and in school involved the local bullys and those who hung out with them.
I found the best way to deal with that action was to just walk up and deck the guy in charge and then bend over and tell him to never touch me again.
I took alot of shit befor I would act which sort of put his buddys in shock when I did and me just walking into a pack of them like that without (showing) fear.

The last time I was in a mass fight was at a outside party in 1976 (USA's 200th birthday).
I had the "leader" in a joint hold up against a wall telling him I wanted him to leave and not come back...and about 15 of his buddys behind me.
One started chokeing me from behind and after telling the guy to NOT touch me twice...I used the guy against the wall for support and back kicked the guy in the balls so hard he knocked 3 others to the ground.
Everyone else stepped back and wanted nothing to do with me.
Never turning around to even look at them also put them at ill ease and probibly had alot to do with it. Good thing for them becuase I was ready to really -harm- the next person who touched me. With that many people I was not going to play games with them.
I am a real easy going and non confronting person and never looked like much. I am not a boxer and would not do well in such a contest...but I was a combat instructer and will drop anyone trying to harm me -fast-.

In '93 I came home from the market with Minni-Z (he was just 3) and found 3 people trying to break into my house...MY house.
None of them wanted to stick around after I told them they had to set on the ground and wait for the police.
One had a knife...I used a joint hold on him and hit him in the side of his neck with a pulling slice.
He was still unable to walk when the police came. He was also the one with the car keys so the others could not have left if I let them.
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:35:49 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #676 on: February 03, 2008, 10:31:50 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2008, 08:02:38 pm »
x does not exist anymore, so how can you find the value of x?
subtract x from both sides leaving you with -7=19

actually, the solution to the answer is x-7=19+x
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #678 on: February 10, 2008, 01:58:38 am »
Codename "Project TKC"
Search the forums for the thread.
Z said:
Official game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #679 on: February 12, 2008, 04:20:44 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #680 on: February 12, 2008, 04:22:13 am »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 13, 2008, 12:01:37 pm »
the answer is x-7= 19+x then...

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 14, 2008, 09:01:44 am »
no solution, damint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arr

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 15, 2008, 10:36:34 am »
There isn't a solution. The mathematics that we are taught in Australia is that at least one half of the equation needs to be solved/present to complete the other half..
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #685 on: February 15, 2008, 11:36:55 am »
Ther is a whole thread for this topic in this section...and the question is what is the value of "X".
It does have a value and the statement is just as valid as E=MC2.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #686 on: February 20, 2008, 03:53:00 am »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 20, 2008, 05:35:53 am »

jazznas

• Old Guard
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 21, 2008, 12:31:52 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #689 on: February 21, 2008, 11:58:07 am »
US missle shoots down satelite video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3CobujnOMs