Author Topic: Hmmmmmm.....  (Read 258034 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #645 on: January 11, 2008, 03:26:50 am »

Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #646 on: January 12, 2008, 02:49:32 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2008, 12:26:15 pm »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2008, 11:38:03 pm »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:41 am »
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #650 on: January 17, 2008, 04:29:18 pm »
This one isnt really funny but its just good; http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Q-ci-QxuM&feature=related

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 18, 2008, 02:45:05 am »

i actually played a game simmiliar to this
instead we used all double shots and wild turkey and played checkers.
we play this quite often actually, we have tried both versions (person has to drink their own captured shot, and person has to drink whoever they capture) and found that it equals itself out if you drink the other persons, good checkers players start being crap checkers players.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #652 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:55 am »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 18, 2008, 01:33:14 pm »

i actually played a game simmiliar to this
instead we used all double shots and wild turkey and played checkers.
we play this quite often actually, we have tried both versions (person has to drink their own captured shot, and person has to drink whoever they capture) and found that it equals itself out if you drink the other persons, good checkers players start being crap checkers players.
My Aunty and Uncle owned a pub not that long ago (very recently lost it - they were on vendors terms) and they used to have competition's there. One of them were similar. Well, they would play a form of poker and after each turn the loser would have to drink a shot. The only way to win is to be the last man standing.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #654 on: January 20, 2008, 12:30:53 am »
Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian.
The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area.  Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten."
A large mysterious cod appeared and said, "Your wish is granted"
And lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark.  Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.
Time passed (as it invariably does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely.  All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them.  Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.
While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn.
He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. 
 Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see his old pal.
"Where's Christian?" he asked.
"He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark", came the reply.
Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode.  As he opened the coral gate memories came flooding back.  He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again."  Christian replied,
"No way man, you'll eat me.  You're now a shark, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner."
Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed.".........

"I've found Cod.  I'm a Prawn again Christian".

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #655 on: January 25, 2008, 09:53:00 pm »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 26, 2008, 07:39:23 am »
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0
you link to this site from this site... couldnt i have just clicked "show unread posts since last visit"?
its funny yes, but a double poster bump i didnt think it was that good :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #657 on: January 26, 2008, 11:41:06 am »
And it was from 2004.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 26, 2008, 02:03:47 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin