Author Topic: Hmmmmmm.....  (Read 257969 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2006, 04:15:25 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2006, 04:26:08 am »
The Lizard and the Monkey
A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?"

The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some."
So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few joints. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get adrink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.
A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the side,then asks the lizard, "what's the matter with you?" The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.
The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree were the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "hey you!"
The Monkey looks down and says "faaaaaaark dude.......how much water did you drink?!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2006, 04:29:00 am »
Doctor Bob had slept with one of his patients and had felt guilty all day long.
No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't.
The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming, but every once in while  he'd hear that soothing voice, within himself, trying to reassure him:
"Bob, don't worry about it. You aren't the first doctor to sleep with one  of their patients and you won't be the last.  And you're single. Let it go...."
But invariably the other voice would bring him back to reality:
"Bob, you're a vet ...."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2006, 04:49:30 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2006, 05:55:07 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2006, 06:32:48 am »
Psychologically Challenged
A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them.

Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean, $200?"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2006, 06:36:00 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2006, 06:30:32 am »
I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at a mall while shopping.
This happened at Park Beach Plaza and it could happen to you.
Here's how the scam works.
Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the mall while your are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat.
One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and cleaner while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breast almost coming out of her blouse.  It will be impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to the Moonee Tavern.
You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat.
On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat.
Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs
oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,
but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful !!!!!!

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2006, 01:52:47 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude

OMFG WTF HE ATE HIM!!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2006, 03:52:35 pm »
In Korean.....con dogie (as it sounds not spelled) ....basicly BBQ DOG.

Mmmmmm good!

[TKC]Snake

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2006, 04:48:19 pm »
Quote from: ZOldDude
I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at a mall while shopping.
This happened at Park Beach Plaza and it could happen to you.
Here's how the scam works.
Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are leaving the mall while your are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat.
One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and cleaner while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breast almost coming out of her blouse.  It will be impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to the Moonee Tavern.
You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat.
On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat.
Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs
oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,
but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful !!!!!!

Double-y0o-Te3e-EffFFFFFFF

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2006, 06:59:14 am »

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2006, 07:06:15 pm »
yeah me to! wow!..

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2006, 07:07:03 pm »
can anyone read taiwan things? thanks

lol for real

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2006, 03:32:25 am »