Author Topic: Hmmmmmm.....  (Read 258033 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Hmmmmmm.....
« Reply #6900 on: December 30, 2017, 06:06:12 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6901 on: January 04, 2018, 05:30:13 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6902 on: January 04, 2018, 09:20:14 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6903 on: January 06, 2018, 10:09:49 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6905 on: January 07, 2018, 10:03:23 pm »
Being a Social Justice Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdnyrzq96s

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6906 on: January 07, 2018, 10:05:01 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6907 on: January 07, 2018, 10:10:39 pm »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6908 on: January 18, 2018, 01:44:59 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6909 on: January 18, 2018, 12:29:46 pm »
For those who can buy parts to build your own rifle here is a new AR lower...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6910 on: January 30, 2018, 06:46:04 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6911 on: January 31, 2018, 10:19:55 am »
In biology class, the teacher draws a cucumber on the blackboard: "Children, could someone tell me what is this?" Little Johnny raises his hand: "It's a dick!" The teacher bursts into tears and runs out. Shortly, the principal rushes in: "All right, what did you do now? Which one of you brought your teacher to tears? And who the hell drew that dick on the blackboard?"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6912 on: January 31, 2018, 10:22:58 am »
One day Bob gets a text from his neighbor. The text reads: "Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt about something and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife fairly often; probably more than you, honestly. I know its no excuse, but I don't have any at home. But now, I can't live with this guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't ever happen again."

Feeling outraged and betrayed, Bob confronts his wife, they get into a huge argument and she storms out of the house!

Moments later Bob gets a second text from his neighbor: "Sorry, gotta watch that spell check! That should be 'wifi'."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6913 on: February 01, 2018, 09:24:30 am »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6914 on: February 01, 2018, 09:57:56 am »