Author Topic: invisibility, immortal, underground cheat  (Read 1040 times)

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
invisibility, immortal, underground cheat
« on: January 04, 2004, 03:11:16 am »
wrote by tintin

Ok here is a new one. It basically gives you psuedo invisibily and makes you unable to be killed. You can rack up hundreds of kills and no deaths. Of course you can still be kicked/banned as normal. Also it is totally obvious that you are cheating as the enemy sees themselves killed by an invisible enemy they cannot kill, and your team will see you running around under the map if they look at the death cam.

In player ini files we have the following 2 sections. One deals with were your view point is from and one is about the collison boundaries for your player.

What we want to do is adjust it so our players collision boundaries are adjusted so the player is not walking on the surface of the map, but instead completely below it. We aslo want to adjust our view height by the same amount so to us we still look normal. We also adjust our gun height so we shoot stab etc from the normal position

This line shows our normal collision boundaries
PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 0.33, 0.33 // phase,x,y,z,rad
PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 0.93, 0.32
PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 1.50, 0.30

The only one that is important is the first one as that is for our feet. If our feet dont have a collision mess we cannot walk. the other 2 collision boundaries are to stop our upper body from going through things. Like forcing us to bend over or crawl to get through narrow points. We will remove those ones completely.

The first thing we want to do is RAISE the collision point for the feet by at least 3.67, this is the center of the point. It is actually a sphere with a radius of .33. If we change it to 4.0 now the collision sphere is above our head. This means when we move around the map we are actually UNDER the map. We cannot be killed, we cannot be seen by the enemy.

PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 4.0, .33 // phase,x,y,z,rad
PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 // removed upper coll sphere
PL_COL_SPHERE= 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 // removed

The problem is that because the collision sphere is now above our heads and we are really below the map it is hard to navigate. Here is the normal view points

PL_VIEW_HEIGHT= 1.62, 1.59, 0.70, 1.15, 0.16, 0.36, 1.0

We want to adjust the first 2 points by the same amount that we did with the collision sphere for our feet, that is 3.67

the new values should be

PL_VIEW_HEIGHT= 5.29, 5.26, 0.70, 1.15, 0.16, 0.36, 1.0

What this has done is make it look to us like we are running normally on top of the ground again. ONLY we see it this way. To everyone else we are under the map. The enemies dont see us at all they think we are invisible. The death cam for our own team mates tho sees us under the map.

The other thing this does is readjust our weapon height. So now we can walk around killing people with any weapon and they cannot see us. They also cannot hurt us as we are really under the map not above the map. Even airstrikes dont hurt us.

You can set traps, pick up weapons etc as if you were really above the map. It really freaks everyone out as they see a trap being set and no one there setting it. The only thing you cannot do as normal is grap/cap flags. For that you just need to walk over the flag and jump over it, remember you are really under the map so you need to jump up to grab it for a second. You also need to do the same thing when you cap it. I recomment a jump height around 15 or so, but you can play with all these values. BTW since when you grab these flags you will be momentarily above the map, you can be killed at that moment. Another tip is that to run over any traps when in your safe mode to set them off, before jumping over them.

I know all this above and under map stuff is confusing, you just need try this and you will understand. From your perspective you will be playing as you normally do, except when you grab flags (then jump over them instead of run through them). Everything will seem normal to you except no one will see you and no one can hurt you, not even airstrikes or boobytraps (except while jumping). I recomment being a sapper so you can refill your guns yourself. Or if you know how to edit classes then do that.  

You might want to ajust the offset to more than 3.67, as at that setting you still run into a few problems running over tunnels sometimes. Play around with the values and find what works best.

BTW since we removed the top 2 collision spheres you never have to use crouch or crawl anymore. Just keep walking forward in places like the cave opening in Halong Port
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:45:41 pm »
:D  This will work still in 1.60 206 hradba im sure just modifying the player ini gets you kicked.....Atm... i am thinking with some extra help and info from debuggers we can rename it to like PL@YERS and mod it to the max without being detected, but as i said before this one is proving hard for me to beat alone.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 12:26:14 am »
:D  Ok i have a hack similar through hradba. You can go anywhere under the map and kill from underground and also mid air. Took 2 hours to do but its passed so look out for the posts about it in the vc community. T@x seen this last night on a unsecured server. But now come see it mate in hradba watch the whingers.

HradBa history

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 04:15:39 pm »
OMFG RAPE!!!

U r to deadly in servers as it is. You proved it last night with a 1 sided win over me (Hax Vs Mod) Now u gonna own big time.

Anyway Well done - I cant wait too see the results in a protected server.

:icon_thumbsup

Just learn some C++ and u will be OWNING everyone.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:09:38 pm »
:D  A screen in hradba 206... me and T@X

And my god we are the UNTOUCHABLES lmao its just f@#$N hilarious.

HradBa history

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 10:13:09 pm »
Oh and does anyone have any info on the user made maps? They dont contain a COL.OCT file and i want to make waterfallx2 ladders and crap on waterfall.

HradBa history

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 05:43:32 pm »
U might need to go ask a mod team that makes maps for vc.

Or read up on one of there forums/post on modding maps.
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 08:55:11 pm »
:D  OK how to do this...

Extract the Vietcong_EU01.cbf.
Go into LEVELS and NVABASE take both the WAT.OCT and the COL.OCT rename them WAT.0CT and COL.0CT and copy them into say the HALONG map folder replacing the real ones.
 Make new folders that mimick where the real ones were example. LEVELS\NVABASE\DATA\NVABASE_MP.  Then just repack into a new cbf with the mods you might have already made. Now backup your DLL files from your vietcong folder. Once you have made backup we are going to mod the game.dll and logs.dll. You want to find all references to .OCT and and change the O to a 0 (zero) to match our renamed files as above ^. Repack and bingo passed hradba and you will find yourself underground and sometimes above ground running on map of nvabase but with the images of halong. Is very cool and can shoot thru most walls and huts tower and shit. But.... Sometimes if you choose U.S you may fall too your death so choose vc.

The problem is the spawn points for some u.s spawns are off the map colison oct for nvabase so you fall through. I think you could also mod and put nvabases spawn points in the modded cbf and it should work...but i cant remember what files they were.

Oh and also you only need to repack the parts you modify not all the other junk that is in there also.

HradBa history

[TKC]Solid Snake

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: invisibility, immortal, underground cheat
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 04:44:05 am »
o m g ltc i have all these hackes allready tell the truth. did you copy it from vietconghackz.tk?

[TKC]phranz

• Insane Joker
  • srsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 05:38:53 pm »
look @ the date, LTC postet this ;)

January 03, 2004
the iq's around here are god awfull low!

[TKC]Russ

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
    • no.
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 09:04:15 am »
yes i know  :shock: didint notice