Author Topic: Newest OFP ID changer  (Read 4486 times)

Dani

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Newest OFP ID changer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 07:58:12 am »
If "Lost session" mean server is 1.96c then ID Changer works also.
Just push F7 when You enter server. This works for me.

Hy people,new around here.

I have the same problem,i also get "lost session" afther launch.I tryed pushing F7 afther connecting to the server but it dosnt change my id back to the original one,what can i do?

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:19:04 am by Dani »

Dani

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 08:38:54 am »

Some of them are banned on more than few serwers, others only on 1 or 2, so if one is banned I close OFP, click on registry file, and run OFP again.

I aint that experienced in computer handling so i have a question. Wich is the registry file and/or what do u mean by registry file?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 08:18:40 pm »
It doesn't change your ID back when you're already connected to a server. You just revert some changes you made when u changed your ID. This is due to how the anticheat works. In the latest version of the server (1.96c Windows Server) the ID changer will get u kicked.

As it looks now there won't be a new ID changer (partly due to lost source code and the lack of time/users). If Arma won't be this year or in Q1-2 of next year I'll make a new one sometime in january.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Hubertus

• SCP Developer
  • Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 08:40:47 pm »
If Arma won't be this year or in Q1-2 of next year I'll make a new one sometime in january.

Good news:

Quote from: OFP.info
IDEA Games has published an Armed Assault Press Release concerning the release date of Armed Assault in Czech and Slovak republic, which will be the 10th of November 2006. The game will be sold there at 999 Kc (recommended price), which is around 35?. We do not have more information yet about international release date and price.

In addition the german release date will be the 30th of November 2006. This has been confirmed by the german publisher Morphicon.

Dani

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 02:25:13 am »
Well,its a bit expnesiv for me if its going to be 35E,hope there will apear a good crack so online play will be posible.