Author Topic: Question  (Read 5403 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Question
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 10:11:49 pm »
I see you get wood over gru sniper so much you copy his mail address.
 :roll:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Question
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 10:32:34 pm »
Quote from: hatepunks
hiding behind a monitor (If that is not true and you are not cowards and totally agree that what you do is right, post your real names and addresses or at least send it to those that you have pissed off, I think Mael and RN would be glad to see you are truly men and not the cowards you appear to be).

wow sounds like it could get physical
people getting angry over loosing in a computer game
very manly indeed

The Illusive Man

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2005, 12:28:00 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude

Is that the best you have "get wood" puleez :roll: I must commend you though, I am honored you looked up my email ;)

Quote from: Wesker
wow sounds like it could get physical
people getting angry over loosing in a computer game
very manly indeed

Loosing = losing?   I have lost nothing.

Wow, this is fun.  If you don't mind, since this is a public forum, may I continue and add replies to more posts? After all that it your mantra isn't it, as long as its fun for me it doesn't matter whom I piss off and if they don't like it they should post elsewhere or stop visiting TKC.  I like your rules..

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Question
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2005, 12:36:55 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude

Is that the best you have "get wood" puleez :roll: I must commend you though, I am honored you looked up my email ;)

I saw it and thought it was in fact rather funny and my post was not ment to be an insult but more of an observation. :lol:

Please carry on.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2005, 02:02:54 am »
My mistake, usually when someone says "get wood", I assume meaning hardon, and over someone like GRU_sniper I would take that as an insult. I mean have you seen the guy, even if I did swing that way (just to assure you I am completely hetero) it sure as hell wouldn't be with a red-headed, buck toothed penis with ears that photos himself with toy weapons. Not to be insulting (sorry sniper) just making a statement. But if you didn't mean it as an insult I misunderstood and am sorry for taking it that way.  But if you meant it that by using his name for my email that I had a hard-on for him (as in out to get him) yeah that could be. After all he is quite rude and not the way some of you are. His whole "i'm gonna get revenge" thing is a bit over the edge wouldn't you say. He talks like hes a real soldier or something, like hes seen way to many action movies or something. "I may have to go into hiding again" come on who says that kind of stuff.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Question
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2005, 02:16:53 am »
So do you play anything other than this out dated game?
I myself only tryed it in SP mode 2-3 times then uninstalled.

Do you have a full copy of F.E.A.R. yet?
I just finnished the SP side after 3 days (6 hr days....I play slowly) and the cd-verify servers go up for public play on the 18th of this month.

Z

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Question
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2005, 06:13:07 am »
Loosing = losing?   I have lost nothing.

have anti social tendancies and tend to lean towards being slightly sociopathic, definatly a inferiority complex

tendancies = tendencies?
definatly = definitely?

The Illusive Man

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2005, 07:06:53 pm »
I tried to play a few other games but all are boring to me. I do play OFP mostly on different servers to keep up with newer missions etc. It's just that nothing else out there has, to me, the same type of gameplay as ofp. I like the open play in the game, I decide where to go and how to assault, you are not herded through a set course. It may be a dead game to most but to a lot of us it is still one of the best games ever made. I do find it sad that you guys find it so boring. To me the new addons and mods really help keep it going.

Nice catch Wesker, touche' ;)

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2005, 08:10:52 pm »
I tried to play a few other games but all are boring to me. I do play OFP mostly on different servers to keep up with newer missions etc. It's just that nothing else out there has, to me, the same type of gameplay as ofp. I like the open play in the game, I decide where to go and how to assault, you are not herded through a set course. It may be a dead game to most but to a lot of us it is still one of the best games ever made. I do find it sad that you guys find it so boring. To me the new addons and mods really help keep it going.

I agree with this post. my comments to your other posts: i dont give a fuck - its the fucking internet and has nothing to do with reallife.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Question
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 11:34:49 pm »

I had a hell of a time trying to learn the controls,probibly why I gave up so soon. I did manage to get my kids to reinstall as they wanted to try the CheatPac after I showed them a few of the movies....now they play 2 hours a week and without the cheats (they find it interesting) altho at first they UNINSTALLED it after about 20 mins as they thought the gfx sucked.

I can't stand the Battlefield and CC/CC:S group of games and tend to enjoy things more along the lines of S.W.I.N.E./Act of War ect (RTS's),yet I liked playing this one FPS that is a CPU eating p.o.s. called Veitcong -mostly in coop mode- (anoter reallllly dead game as far as amount of players) for about the same reasons as you enjoy OFP.

The whole family at my house played F.E.A.R. online last night useing a cd-key hack and found that was fun.

Do you drive to school or live on campus? You can put up a VPN useing http://www.hamachi.cc/ and play whatever game you like on LAN via the internet (and transfer "files" over a secure/pvt system).

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2005, 11:56:56 pm »
Quote from: anothercheater
I agree with this post. my comments to your other posts: i dont give a fuck - its the fucking internet and has nothing to do with reallife.

I'm glad you agree with that post, but i dont remember asking your opinion. And the internet has nothing to do with real life. blah blah blah

It took me awhile to learn the controls also, hell im still not sure about most of it but know enough to make gameplay functional. Maybe you should give it a try again  (without cheats ;) ). I have seen some cheats used on servers and most look fun, some were very entertaining but still they seem dishonest to me.  

BTW the whole school thing. I'm impressed ;)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Question
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2005, 02:30:07 am »
It took me awhile to learn the controls also, hell im still not sure about most of it but know enough to make gameplay functional. Maybe you should give it a try again  (without cheats ;) ). I have seen some cheats used on servers and most look fun, some were very entertaining but still they seem dishonest to me.  

BTW the whole school thing. I'm impressed ;)

Well I don't really "cheat" per say....but I enjoy testing them.

Like I said I mostly like playing RTS games and some co-op FPS now and then. Cheating would be like cheating against myself!

The school thing....the one near Hwy 43, Marylhurst?

The last school I went to was N.C.T in West Los Angeles,California for grx and web design (thought I would start some "adult" websites  :wink: ).

Z

SOG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2005, 06:54:18 pm »
I play ofp due to realisim, open ended tatics, and weapon capablities.  It is as close as Ive found to being able to do a skirmish online and kill people digitaly. For instance the BII is on a M113 but then again they are 113a3's and have no external fuel tanks so theres a loss there but all in all its as close as I have found.  Also the maps being rather expansive and having mulit terrian features brings alot of realism to the game at least as much as Ive ever seen in a game of this sort.  The ballistics are decent they are as near real as I belive a game should go unless you want snipers for games to be keeping log books for barrel temp, crosswind, grains, bara. pressure.   And leaving the end users the option to create their own addons and missions is a big help to the general gaming community.  I wonder does my server or IP er what ever show up as Ft. Meade?  I think its a turkish company that we buy this service from but we manage it with our own IT people.  Oh well.
Death Lives in the Dark

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it , never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

GRU_sniper

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.OFP-cheats.prv.pl
Question
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2005, 01:32:32 am »
My mistake, usually when someone says "get wood", I assume meaning hardon, and over someone like GRU_sniper I would take that as an insult. I mean have you seen the guy, even if I did swing that way (just to assure you I am completely hetero) it sure as hell wouldn't be with a red-headed, buck toothed penis with ears that photos himself with toy weapons. Not to be insulting (sorry sniper) just making a statement. But if you didn't mean it as an insult I misunderstood and am sorry for taking it that way.  But if you meant it that by using his name for my email that I had a hard-on for him (as in out to get him) yeah that could be. After all he is quite rude and not the way some of you are. His whole "i'm gonna get revenge" thing is a bit over the edge wouldn't you say. He talks like hes a real soldier or something, like hes seen way to many action movies or something. "I may have to go into hiding again" come on who says that kind of stuff.

shit with You

GRU_Sniper PL

OFP Cheat's Center http://www.OFP-CHEATS.tk

TacticalOPS Cheat's Center http://www.TO-cheats.tk

Yen

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2005, 05:49:43 pm »
Why is [YENG]Hubertus deleting my posts here in forum?

I have used exactly the same dirty language as GRUSniper is using in every post. So what's the problem?

So again. Don't care about the cheaters. Just play on any server which is full every evening without a fear. Such servers are very often protected against cheatpacks even against the newest versions... :P

Yen