Author Topic: Question  (Read 5399 times)

SOG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 09:23:22 am »
Well Im not a kid and I dont think your going to stop cheating and the motorcycle idea would work but see then again most likely you would only crack your own skull open and not bother anyone else.   Yeah well sometimes a moral and just man states his cause in the hopes that others will review their own life accounting.  I dont know personal pride goes with the job and yes Im the same geek offline as I am online.  I take pride in my friends and how we played together and the comaradire inbetween us I know where they live if they are married or not if they have kids what their jobs are ect so were not just random people massing online for the first time ever with no idea of what the others values are. I could continue but the didnt completly pause the war and Im off to do some recon work.   ttyl
Death Lives in the Dark

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it , never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 09:43:17 am »
your "appealing" to our "human understanding" not to release or use cheats because they fuck up your game which u just want to play. your talking about moral, maybe this comes from the military maybe its just u, its benefit  for human society but this here is unfortunately not the same kind of society as the society where u can just crack your skull by not wearing a helmet, the internet is in this case in fact a place where this wont happen u can insult each other, cheat in games, etc noone will hit for that u can also piss other ppl off if u like to and this is maybe the disadvantage of this worldwide network.

there will be allways ppl who want to have it easier who dont want to follow rules. thats just how humans are, not all of them have been in the military and learned and lost their something at the same time.

only 2 answers i can give to the main problem is:
- play only with ppl which u can trust and which can be trusted by those who u trust
- wait for armed assault/next ofp ...

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 11:52:09 am »
bla bla bla... :roll:

okay so some idiot who is in iraq killing people, think us cheating in a game is bad?

you are indeed a moron, yes we enjoy cheating and ruining games, and if you dont like it go f yourself :D

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 12:09:18 pm »
lol u saved our philosophy  :D
...actually doing and creating destructive stuff is fun, proof here: No Offsite Hosting/d.aspx?id=3I5YVWZUR20N33BTO33VM0HZYW

SOG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 02:37:15 pm »
Wait a min I go around killing Iraqi people huh just all random you know this seems like fun Ill shoot someone and end their life take all the have and all they would ever be becuse Im in the army?  Ok well your narrow point of view there is shockingly ignorant.  Yes we kill people but unless its an accident as in whops I hit the trigger on my M2 and greased someone then it is intentional and theres something called LOAC and ROE Laws of Armed Combad and Rules of Engagemnet so before you go spouting off about how I kill people in the real world keep in mind why I do it how I do it and when I do it.  My *if you care* personal phillosphy for handling the afer affects of taking someones life something you probably know nothing abbout and will never know anything about since you wont ever leave the gate and the walls we stand on, is I am here to fight for others who cannnot fight for themself I will not take a mans life unless he esclates force to be deemed as nessiscary for mortal combat.  IE I dont shoot into crowds I end up dying to save people
I dont shoot unarmed people
I dont randomly shoot at anything
I place the metal on target that I intend to hit
And you know what in the last 10 months Ive seen people blown apart shot killed and maimed because they had chose to vote or chose to try and Kill us missed and hit the kids gathered near us begging us for water and food so before you judge from your high and mighty seat come down and play in the mud with me.

And no you dont fuck up the game as I want it to be played you fuck it up as the owners of servers want it played the players who are legit and paying for thier ISP the companys who are getting paid for lines and servers that clans rent.  You can try all you want to turn this on me and make me look like the bad guy somehow that Im ruining the game beacuse I dont approve of cheating that I ruin the game beacuse I would ban cheaters and their ranges but if it says "NO CHEATING YOU WILL BE BANNED" then I see you claim these people are ruining the game wow surprise they said there was a choice to be made here cheat or not cheat I cheated now theres a cost and not just at your own cost but perhaps the cost of others I cannot and refuse to judge your game play as a crime as long as you do it on your server on your time and your diime hey its a free country right your not treading on me by doing this with your server If I dont like cheating I wont go there good enough but you cant say that your right and Im wrong here and yes I think this is a moral issue to a point but fine your morals differ than mine I see it here every day women treated like cattle daughters bought and sold like sheep.  Not much I can do about it but sit back and woder why would someone do that I dont know.  But that doesnt mean That I should let them buy and sell things that are mine.   And yes Im enjoying this verbal discourse here minus the ignorant people who come in with vulagarity in in its lowwest from just rattling like a can of change rolling down a hill making noise but not saying anything.  

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
 -    Sophocles

"It is a trick among the dishonest to offer sacrifices that are not needed, or not possible, to avoid making those that are required."
 -     Ivan Goncharov
Death Lives in the Dark

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it , never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

SOG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 02:57:24 pm »
Destructive devices are fun and Im a Combat Engineer so dealing with explosives is part of my daily life but I dont use charges to destroy things other than what needs to be destroyed and half the time its not destruction per say you can use C4 cutting charges to cut steel to remove road debris to remove a tree stump or clear a woodline and these charges are used in the promotion of perserving life more than taking life the US ARMY does not use DD (destrcutive devices) as a weapon even against the enemy you cant even use hollow point bullets much less a grapeshot charge we dont even use anti personel mines anymore other than the claymore which has a trigger on it held by a living breathing human being because they cause needless destruction against people who may not be a threat so no you cant justify that destruction is a good thing.  Besides again in your FAQ your boss says its not about destruction but here again you belive it is perhaps you need to rewrite your phillisophy Keep it simple Here to create havoc and piss people off.  

Why are they angry we didnt hurt them?  You might ask but ok Ill come over to your house and take your car wont hurt you would it? No not at all, Think if I did that you might want to be pissed at me perhaps even put your hands on me and try to throttle me to death for taking yours.  Hell even if it was a gift and not something you bought I bet you would still be angry and want to come after me.  Thats what your doing is your taking something someone paid for and spent their time upkeeping and working at and you expect them to be like ok with this.............?   Even if it is a milisecond its still not yours you didnt pay for the server you didnt spend the time to do all the little things that go into a game and I dont mean the progaraming, I mean the waiting in line the planning of action against a foe none of that.   I could tell you what to do, but you wouldnt do it.  Get your own server use your money your time and do what you want and if someone came on there and wasnt happy about it you could say jump off a cliff with a handgrenade cause its mine and I choose what to do on it.  And hey thats fine sure more power to you about time if this is really your passion.  But from what I gather here you enjoy the shock of other players making them mad and ruining the game for them makes your day sounds almost like The Marquis de Sade,  who said

"In an age that is utterly corrupt, the best policy is to do as others do."

You know what that guy was famous for?  look it up and see lol.

Well its been fun and Ill probably be back becausee Im enjoying this alot and alot of the rest of the OFP coummuinity is as well the come in and check once in a while to see what you guys are upto and Yeah I didnt know about TKC till a few weeks ago and Ive read up some on your posts and even though there are some of you who seem smart there are more hanger ons in here than I can count people just in awe of you and really are not they just want your cheats but I guess this goes with the whole meglomaniac complex I see so abundant in here.
Death Lives in the Dark

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 02:58:22 pm »
Quote from: SOG
Wait a min I go around killing Iraqi people huh just all random you know this seems like fun Ill shoot someone and end their life take all the have and all they would ever be becuse Im in the army?  Ok well your narrow point of view there is shockingly ignorant.  Yes we kill people but unless its an accident as in whops I hit the trigger on my M2 and greased someone then it is intentional and theres something called LOAC and ROE Laws of Armed Combad and Rules of Engagemnet so before you go spouting off about how I kill people in the real world keep in mind why I do it how I do it and when I do it.  My *if you care* personal phillosphy for handling the afer affects of taking someones life something you probably know nothing abbout and will never know anything about since you wont ever leave the gate and the walls we stand on, is I am here to fight for others who cannnot fight for themself I will not take a mans life unless he esclates force to be deemed as nessiscary for mortal combat.  IE I dont shoot into crowds I end up dying to save people
I dont shoot unarmed people
I dont randomly shoot at anything
I place the metal on target that I intend to hit
And you know what in the last 10 months Ive seen people blown apart shot killed and maimed because they had chose to vote or chose to try and Kill us missed and hit the kids gathered near us begging us for water and food so before you judge from your high and mighty seat come down and play in the mud with me.

And no you dont fuck up the game as I want it to be played you fuck it up as the owners of servers want it played the players who are legit and paying for thier ISP the companys who are getting paid for lines and servers that clans rent.  You can try all you want to turn this on me and make me look like the bad guy somehow that Im ruining the game beacuse I dont approve of cheating that I ruin the game beacuse I would ban cheaters and their ranges but if it says "NO CHEATING YOU WILL BE BANNED" then I see you claim these people are ruining the game wow surprise they said there was a choice to be made here cheat or not cheat I cheated now theres a cost and not just at your own cost but perhaps the cost of others I cannot and refuse to judge your game play as a crime as long as you do it on your server on your time and your diime hey its a free country right your not treading on me by doing this with your server If I dont like cheating I wont go there good enough but you cant say that your right and Im wrong here and yes I think this is a moral issue to a point but fine your morals differ than mine I see it here every day women treated like cattle daughters bought and sold like sheep.  Not much I can do about it but sit back and woder why would someone do that I dont know.  But that doesnt mean That I should let them buy and sell things that are mine.   And yes Im enjoying this verbal discourse here minus the ignorant people who come in with vulagarity in in its lowwest from just rattling like a can of change rolling down a hill making noise but not saying anything.  

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
 -    Sophocles

"It is a trick among the dishonest to offer sacrifices that are not needed, or not possible, to avoid making those that are required."
 -     Ivan Goncharov

Dude wtf stop comparing this fucking little cheating kids with your irque war, this has nothing to do with this here and anyways please use the forum search from now on before you post again over and over the same questions, fucking spammer.
remember: "it all starts with attidude" isnt what u american nazis learn in school u even got t-shirts saying all that bs. your born for your country your born to die for it - give ur best - be the best or die like the rest, anyways im just saying this now to annoy u a bit lol cuz im bored see this what i have said has probably nothing to do with my real attitude this can be faked and have no meaning so please stop comparing the moral or attitude of cheaters and ppl whose job is to kill other ppl.
call me asshole now if u like, so what? nobody cares its only the boring convo between the "players" of an allready dead game with the name ofp.
and again: yes cheating is not right such bad geeks
normal players are the good ones
thats good and bad as simpel as that.
black and white
green and red
...soldiers..rofl
and again to support your moral: alll bad ofp cheaters: dont play ofp if u cheat its just not right their r ppl which want to play a normal game without someone destroying it !! (btw the new remote bomb-area cheat in ofp is just great - comes with cheatpack 1.26a :)

[TKC]ArAfAt

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
sss
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2005, 08:24:53 pm »
soon i will post a nice video here, it will answer all of these little questions you might have left to ask so come back soon

Tape

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 10:24:15 pm »
hmmm in iraq ??? and u can use pc + internet ??? does the usa allow this ??? why u dont get shot for this ....

man ... why r u shaking ur little penis ??? WHY ??? cuz u like it, cuz it makes fun, cuz it make u happy ....... and why do we cheat ... cuz we r able to do it .... man just play SP and ur save from us ...

ps. it make fun when ppl screm around wtf happend... where is mhq ????? ITS JUST FUN ................

SOG

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 02:25:27 am »
LoL and ignorance rears its ugly head.  

Alot of the ppl who post in here crack me up,  alot of hangons here.  Bet the guys who actually are smart enough to come up with this stuff have to get sick of the 'gimme gimme they stopped me from being able to ammo cheat I need I need"    

See the funniest part for me besides the pure enterainment value of this is I guess in a way Im heckling you lol but of course this is the proper enviornment for such activities being that someone who paid for this laid out the rules and Im following them.   But I think its funny that some of you get so upset by this huh your own medicne doesnt taste as well going down as it feels to give out LMAO.   But of course Im doing this for more than me alot of people like to come here and scan these fourms eps looking for a conversation like this looking at how many reads it has gotten is such a little timeframe.  Have fun and keep up with the wild and zany replies lol that last one was  a doozy.
Death Lives in the Dark

Tape

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 12:06:26 am »
lol hmmm ... ok when i read ur posts i can see a guy who really can discuss something ... i think ur not a little junky teennager head ....

but ... some guys r robbing banks, killing poeple, stealing stuff .... we only r having some fun ....

so why u all r asking why we cheat ... ?? its simple ...

Mahlkav

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 09:38:41 am »
Some guys robbing banks, killing people and stealing stuff are also only having fun.
Not comparing you to them, except maybe mildly, both you and them are social misfits, as am I, considering the amount of time I sit by my computer. Sure there's loads of other types of social misfits, like the once having admin password to some certain servers, and there's a reason for heckling as good as any. But there's also other gatherings suffering from the development done here, so in my opinion you could burn in hell :) for not giving me any insight.
(\_/)

(*.*)

(><)

(_l_) This is bunny, copy him and paste him into your signature if you want to help him dominate the world.

joeb1

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 12:27:47 pm »
Quote from: Mahlkav
Some guys robbing banks, killing people and stealing stuff are also only having fun.
Not comparing you to them, except maybe mildly, both you and them are social misfits, as am I, considering the amount of time I sit by my computer. Sure there's loads of other types of social misfits, like the once having admin password to some certain servers, and there's a reason for heckling as good as any. But there's also other gatherings suffering from the development done here, so in my opinion you could burn in hell :) for not giving me any insight.

what kind of "insight" are you talking about?  If you want to know why we cheat, everyone has a different reason, fun, revenge, chaos etc

Mahlkav

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2005, 12:14:43 am »
Ok, I'll try one last time to respond to you joeb1:

No, I'm not talking about the insight of why you cheat.
(\_/)

(*.*)

(><)

(_l_) This is bunny, copy him and paste him into your signature if you want to help him dominate the world.

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2005, 09:25:29 pm »
The problem is SOG that with people like this you will never get your point across because they dont want to hear. If they did agree to stop using cheats on public servers it would mean defeat, or if they opened their own server for cheating it would mean defeat. I found your posts worded very well. They do what they do because to them it is fun, even if it does disrupt the fun of others on servers that they pay for. If you think it would be fun to use objects on their webpage that eat bandwidth or change the layouts etc (hacked)  they would sick their lawyers on you, as they state ( which actually if they did sick their LA lawyer on you, you would have the right to face your accuser, BONUS). No matter what you say and no matter how logical it is they will always twist your words or find some sort of way to take it out of context to suit their own needs, anything to justify what they do. Pretty much a losing battle. The suggestion that they open their own server I think by far is the best suggestion. In reading most of the posts from these guys I would think they mostly have anti social tendancies and tend to lean towards being slightly sociopathic, definatly a inferiority complex of some type hence the hiding behind a monitor (If that is not true and you are not cowards and totally agree that what you do is right, post your real names and addresses or at least send it to those that you have pissed off, I think Mael and RN would be glad to see you are truly men and not the cowards you appear to be). Although my IP/account will probably be banned because i'm an anti cheater (no so much anti cheater as anti prick) it has been fun to read the ignorant egocentric crap that has been spewed here.

BTW SOG, good luck and come home safe.