Author Topic: DEMO V.096 -Heatlh  (Read 701 times)

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
DEMO V.096 -Heatlh
« on: September 29, 2005, 02:40:16 am »
ok, so ay1 on this forum actually gotten the Health Values, for the Ful version?

Well its very hard, from v1.0 ->1.40
SO i went back and made one with v.096
it took, about 20mins- to switch back to desktop is reall quick, but to switch back to the demoGame, its a bit slow...? anythots...its been a LONG LONG time since i played the demo..any version...

Anyway...it was hard for the demo...
I found the values for U.ammo-U.Nades-U.Health-

Ill be adding it to my site..relatively soon

http://Vietcong.homestead.com/vc.html

Its funny, the demos u.health thru a Trainer...Not editing the Files...
its kinda funny....
holding a nade can kill you like 6 Times Over...lol
 It says "Phrostbyte" that was me around 2600- that i used a long time ago. Now its NosTraDomus

p/s if any1 has actually made a health trainer for the full versions, plz email or send a PM- i went about getting th DEMO health by my way..
the REtai Full version by soe1 else...

- Any1 Else Know the value for the Flymode, or in other turn the Noclip Mode..u know..climb the heli blade, up a tree,on a rock..up the wall, slide sideways in the cave..the small crack between the water and the Big Rock..
jst PM or Email me
hackerz_nostradomus@yahoo.com
OR
hackerz_l0pht@hotmail.com
you could try hackerz_phrost@yahoo.com
oh well cya

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
DEMO V.096 -Heatlh
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 10:10:11 am »
Yea, but the health values are serverbased so it will only work if you're the server.  :wink:
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]_NosTraDomus

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • uTuBe
DEMO V.096 -Heatlh
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:46:33 am »
serverbased or not...sooner or later...they will all have cracked hddy and nothings better than a cable host..lol ehum

after , This is in v96,after i few up high..came crashing down, outside the map, for like 10minutes....just falling....It started to shake...get all crazy...my hands werent hands, more like some kid that needed riddalin.
Fr was high 256-
didnt die though.

got the Fly Values, for Demo, and Full version, it werks in SP- gonna try it tomarrow and see how it werks, it uses the games own design so hopefully te hddy wont see it....i Wonder what the CHEAT ID would be for it, lol "Server kicked Me (Cheat Id: Unknown )
oh well- its just beta testing now.

The server based health is kinda cool...but i was reading up on the healt bar values from other games, getting ideas..and think i found one..will try it later.

bye

Slit Your Throat,Stab ya' in the back, shoot you in the head, no matter what, when you see me your Dead!